TooTallFinn24's profile photo

TooTallFinn24

Steven Online Now
Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer.

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

Maurizioago's Profile Photo
Maurizioago Jan 8, 2017 at 11:11 AM

I have to inform you that VT is closing down at the end of next month.

Ciao!

Readingteacher Jan 3, 2017 at 3:28 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Traveling to Door County by plane from NC'. You've been a huge help.

curmo's Profile Photo
curmo Jan 2, 2017 at 4:10 AM

Thanks for your answer to '10 Day Trip - Algarve & Seville'. You've been a huge help.

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya Jan 1, 2017 at 3:06 AM

Happy New Year! I wish you all the Best! Happy Travels too!

• TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo
    TooTallFinn24 Jan 1, 2017 at 10:08 AM

Happy New Year to you too Alexsandra. May it be a wonderful year of travel for you!

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Odiseya Jan 1, 2017 at 10:18 AM

Thank you! I wish that for you too!

starship's Profile Photo
starship Dec 28, 2016 at 7:14 AM

Hi Steven, thanks for visiting my pages, including Australia. Wishing you a fabulous travel year in 2017, and health and happiness.

• TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo
    TooTallFinn24 Dec 28, 2016 at 9:32 AM

Your welcome Sylvia. Wishing you a safe and healthy new year filled with lots of travel and surprises.

Yaqui's Profile Photo
Yaqui Dec 27, 2016 at 8:31 PM

Thank you Steven for visiting my Columbia page. When we visited back in the 90's there was hardly any interest in these old Gold Rush towns. Yet, our recent visited it was busy and very thankful it was. My great grandfather was lured by the gold rush, but at a cost, his family. So many of these places I feel Déjà vu. Thank you again!

isolatedpawn's Profile Photo
isolatedpawn Dec 7, 2016 at 8:30 AM

belated happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you

theausman Nov 28, 2016 at 7:53 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is there a catch with the hotel rates at the strip?'. You've been a huge help.

Echo00's Profile Photo
Echo00 Nov 23, 2016 at 9:37 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Will be in SFO for 3 full days'. I appreciate your advice.

snuznmc Nov 23, 2016 at 4:14 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Hotels and Area'. Sweet! Thank you so much for the info! This has been overwhelming looking at chains, to boutiques, to resorts, etc etc! We are just wanting someplace that is nice, not boring. We are soon to be empty nesters, so we're looking forward to having adult time and fun in the sun!