"The Magnificent City of Angels" Central & Eastern Thailand by theguardianangel
Central & Eastern Thailand Travel Guide: 14,680 reviews and 34,351 photos
Thailand is my first choice to visit overseas and I have no regrets about it... except for some stupid experiences for the first time travelers, haha!
There are lots of places to explore in this country due its large territorial size.
The Thais are kind and easy to converse with… but there are also a few people that will take advantage of tourists.
My advice: always be cautious and make sure that you know your itinerary before traveling.
I had some bad experiences during my visit here but that’s just part of traveling.
I still had great times discovering this state and I’m still coming back to discover more of Thailand.
- Pros:friendly people
- Cons:beware of gem scams
- In a nutshell:Thailand: experience the royalty
We haven't the booked online for a hotel to stay so when we arrived in Suvarnabhumi Airport, while looking for the... more travel advice
-Respect all Buddha Images -Dress properly when visiting a temple -Treat monks with the highest respect -Try to learn... more travel advice
theguardianangel's Related Pages
Central & Eastern Thailand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Central Thailand: all the water you want and more"
- "Bangkok and beyond"
- "Bangkok & Ayuthaya - Region of Temples and Culture"
- "Koh Mak, Koh Kham & Koh Rayang in seven days"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Hotels in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Transportation in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Nightlife in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Restaurants in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Shopping in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Warnings and Dangers in Central & Eastern Thailand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Central & Eastern Thailand
- 17 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Central & Eastern Thailand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Posted in Travel Seoul Forum ""
- Wrote a Review Hotels offered in Airport in Central & Eastern Thailand Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beware of Gem Scams!"
- updated a Central & Eastern Thailand Travel Page "The Magnificent City of Angels"
- Commented on one of theguardianangel's Central & Eastern Thailand travel pages
Photos in Central & Eastern ThailandSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siem Reap Intro, 23 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 26 reviews, 78 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 17 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marinduque Intro, 17 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caramoan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 16 reviews, 67 photos
- Seoul Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 16 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (32)
Top Central & Eastern Thailand hotels
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10207 Reviews - 22513 Photos
- Pattaya Hotels
- 914 Reviews - 2280 Photos
- Hua Hin Hotels
- 586 Reviews - 1118 Photos
- Ko Samet Hotels
- 247 Reviews - 621 Photos
- Ko Chang Hotels
- 224 Reviews - 561 Photos
- Kanchanaburi Hotels
- 462 Reviews - 1329 Photos
- Rayong Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 64 Photos
- Cha-am Hotels
- 99 Reviews - 279 Photos
- Phetchaburi Hotels
- 73 Reviews - 321 Photos
- Trat Hotels
- 22 Reviews - 48 Photos
- Prachuap Khiri Khan Hotels
- 38 Reviews - 74 Photos
- Ayuthaya Hotels
- 688 Reviews - 2161 Photos
- Lop Buri Hotels
- 85 Reviews - 308 Photos
- Samut Sakhon Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 5 Photos
- Ko Man Nok Hotels
- See nearby hotels