"South Korea: the soul w/ a heart" South Korea by theguardianangel
South Korea Travel Guide: 6,702 reviews and 18,666 photos
South Korea is a very big country situated between China and Japan.
It is very comfortable to have a tour here even on your own. Koreans are very friendly and whenever they see you in a very "lost" somewhat "confused" state, they are the first one who approach to help you.
They try their best to be able to talk in English.
The people are kind.
These simple deeds of help might be a small thing for them but for travelers, it's a Big, Big thing.
I'll always come back in this country.
South Korea is more than just what we get from their soap televisions/TV dramas.
The people are very much into love. Everywhere I went there are forms of heart shapes around. I really admire them on how they express their feelings with their sweethearts. It’s like everyday is Valentine’s day.
- Pros:friendly people
- Cons:ALL ATMs don't accept foreign cards!!!
- In a nutshell:South Korea:the soul w/ a heart
theguardianangel's Related Pages
South Korea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Korea: It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World!"
- "KOREA: "Absolutely, Positively, Unintentionally !""
- "South Korea"
- "SOUTH KOREA"
- "Korea, Coree, Corea, Hanguk, Daehanminguk"
- "The Land of the Morning Calm"
- "A Year in South Korea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Korea
- Hotels in South Korea
- Transportation in South Korea
- Nightlife in South Korea
- Restaurants in South Korea
- Shopping in South Korea
- Warnings and Dangers in South Korea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Korea
- 26 Reviews
- 112 Photos
- 14 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to South Korea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Korea
- Posted in Travel Cebu Island Forum "Re: Swimming with Whale Sharks"
- Commented on one of theguardianangel's South Korea tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "T-Money Card use in subway"
- updated a South Korea Travel Page "South Korea: the soul w/ a heart"
- Wrote a Review T-Money Card use in subway in South Korea Transportation
Top 10 Pages
- Siem Reap Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 31 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination City of Manila Intro, 26 reviews, 78 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 16 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 17 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marinduque Intro, 17 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caramoan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seoul Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 16 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue