"BANGKOK: More than just a Hangover" Bangkok by theguardianangel
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,770 reviews and 24,363 photos
There?s a saying goes, "there are always first times for everybody"
Flying to Bangkok, we did have our first experiences here.
1st time to travel abroad.
1st time to get scammed.
1st time to be in a different place.
1st time to see unusual things.
1st time to talk to stranger (owner of the tailor shop)
1st time to miss a flight.
I can say that Bangkok is really more than a HANGOVER!
Despite the awful things happened during our stay in Bangkok, there are no regrets.
There are things that we?re out of control and things happen for a reason. I learned a lot from the experiences I had here. Looking on the brighter side, it?s good that this happened so that everyone will know what to avoid for any upcoming trips in the future.
The things happened in Bangkok is a learning experience that I hope you too can learn from our mistakes. Learn and never make it happen again- that?s one of my beliefs.
I believe that we, all the people in the world, need to hear each of our own stories. There?s no wrong or right. Everybody has their own beliefs and we must always respect it. The world is big but it becomes smaller as you meet more people.
This is just one of my stories? if you have one, share it.
- Pros:ATMs & money changer shops are everywhere
- Cons:beware of scams
- In a nutshell:BANGKOK: More than just a Hangover
Taxis in Bangkok are very colorful and I see more pink colored taxis around the city. Not all Thai taxi drivers know how... more travel advice
Thai Airways is a big aircraft with economic, business and royal 1st class seats. It has international flights going... more travel advice
theguardianangel's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 13 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Top 10 Pages
- Siem Reap Intro, 23 reviews, 114 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 32 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination City of Manila Intro, 26 reviews, 78 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 16 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 17 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marinduque Intro, 17 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caramoan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seoul Intro, 15 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Iloilo Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos