"Surprise weekend trip for hubby's birthday" Las Vegas by dcass
Las Vegas Travel Guide: 8,564 reviews and 17,703 photos
Whoever says Vegas is a family friendly destination is out of their minds. What a blast, but keep the kiddos at home. Just walking down the strip you can see more naked pics than you ever dreamed of. We stayed off strip at the Golden nugget, great place but next time I will stay on strip. The Freemont street experience is great to see though, and when we were there there was a zipline company that had set up a zip that took you down Freemont, I did it and it was great!
Take a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon! Do it! We did one that landed in the canyon, gave us lunch and champagne, and then whisked us off again. A must see if you are in Vegas.
each casino and hotel is so different. It was fun to go in each to see what suited us for our next trip. We will be back soon. We also saw Blue Man group and Peepshow. Both were great!
- Pros:non-stop party
- Cons:leave the kids at home!
dcass' Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "las vegas"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
Photos in Las VegasSee All Photos (3)
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 3 photos
- Alaska Intro, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.