Seattle Restaurant Tips by Rude_boy22
Seattle Restaurants: 620 reviews and 764 photos
A small resteraunt with great dishes in the Kirkland area. Serves up some awesome food in giant, handpainted, ceramic bowls. The original resteraunt is in Olympia Washington, and this review is mirrored there. The prices are somewhat high for a small eatery, ($8-12 For a main dish) but well worth it. Suit and tie resteraunts do not come close to serving food as well made as this.
Favorite Dish: Anything with pasta and, of course, shrimp.
Address: Mondo Shrimp
166 Lake St., Kirkland
Other Contact: Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m.
Stop by some of the various ethnic food shops along Pike Street near the market. Peroshi Peroshi (I hope I'm spelling that right) is my personal favorite. They are inexpensive and usually pretty good.
Favorite Dish: russian pastry shops
More Reviews (12)
- One thing that always...
- See All School Bus Racing
- See All Sit and Spin
- Packing List
Rude_boy22's Related Pages
Seattle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous Space Needle in Seattle"
- ") @ L was great!"
- "Emerald City of the Northwest"
- "It's not always raining in Seattle"
- "Never Sip-less in Seattle"
- "A Great Place to Live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seattle
- Hotels in Seattle
- Transportation in Seattle
- Nightlife in Seattle
- Restaurants in Seattle
- Shopping in Seattle
- Warnings and Dangers in Seattle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seattle
- 14 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seattle
Top 10 Pages
- Portland Intro, 38 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Astoria Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seattle Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Oregon Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Space Needle- 88 Reviews, 153 Photos
- Pike Place Market- 146 Reviews, 220 Photos
- Pioneer Square- 60 Reviews, 90 Photos
- Experience Music Project - EMP- 45 Reviews, 66 Photos
- Downtown Seattle- 42 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Ballard Locks- 24 Reviews, 54 Photos
- Museum Of Flight- 24 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Aquarium- 26 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Fremont District- 14 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Boeing Factory- 13 Reviews, 20 Photos
See All Seattle Things to Do