"Istres" Istres by Rude_boy22
Istres Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 18 photos
My last name is Istre, and my father insisted that I visit the land of my ancestors when I went through France. Despite my being a little tired of France, I decided to give it a day just to please him. It turned out to be my favorite place in France.
- Pros:Nice people, one of the few clean places in France.
- Cons:Close to a US military base; a bit pricey.
- In a nutshell:I think the French are trying to keep this one a secret.
Even if I wasn't an infidel, I still think I would have been tired of seeing cathedrals after playing a tourist for such... more travel advice
The older section of Istres is straight out of the eighteenth century, and very well perserved. There are small elements... more travel advice
Rude_boy22's Related Pages
Istres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "istres, in the sky"
- "Istres, the city life'art"
- "Pics in France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Istres
- Hotels in Istres
- Transportation in Istres
- Nightlife in Istres
- Restaurants in Istres
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Istres
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Istres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Istres
Top 10 Pages
- Portland Intro, 38 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Astoria Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seattle Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Oregon Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
Latest Istres hotel reviews
- Hotel Ariane
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 16, 2013