"Palani Murugan temple" Palani by mehulraj

Palani Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 48 photos

Palani Murugan temple

Palani Murugan temple

After enjoying our trip in Kodaikanal next nearest destination was Palani. I have been to this place when I was just 7 years old and after 23 years of long span visiting this place again brought back lost memories of old times.

To visit all temples in Palani we need 2-3 days at relaxed pace. But this time of the year heat has started taking its pace and after enjoying cold weather in Kodaikanal for few days and moving to exact opposite weather is really unbearable. But we tried to see as many places possible in 2 days and we were lucky to covered most of them.

This temple is visited by Hindu's from all over india and this time of the year it was easy to move around as we found very less tourist. Now in nex few pages I will share my travel experience and few pictures with you all. I hope you all enjoy my pages.

I am the first person to write about this place so I will try to do justice to this place, I hope I can do it. Let me know any comments or suggestion.Thanks a lot in advance.

• Last visit to Palani: Mar 2012
  • Intro Updated Mar 24, 2012

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I have heard about this place but could never visit though I have traveled a lot in South India. One f our colleague belonged to this place, his name is Palani Kumar. Excellent page Mehul! Keep up the good work. There are very few pages in VT on South India. I am sure, you shall fill in the gap. I agree with Giampiero!

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Nice page!

• giampiero6's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Congratulations on a superb (and first) Palani page!

mehulraj Visits Here Frequently!

mehulraj

“One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things. ”

Badges & Stats in Palani