"Palani Murugan temple" Palani by mehulraj
Palani Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 48 photos
Palani Murugan temple
After enjoying our trip in Kodaikanal next nearest destination was Palani. I have been to this place when I was just 7 years old and after 23 years of long span visiting this place again brought back lost memories of old times.
To visit all temples in Palani we need 2-3 days at relaxed pace. But this time of the year heat has started taking its pace and after enjoying cold weather in Kodaikanal for few days and moving to exact opposite weather is really unbearable. But we tried to see as many places possible in 2 days and we were lucky to covered most of them.
This temple is visited by Hindu's from all over india and this time of the year it was easy to move around as we found very less tourist. Now in nex few pages I will share my travel experience and few pictures with you all. I hope you all enjoy my pages.
I am the first person to write about this place so I will try to do justice to this place, I hope I can do it. Let me know any comments or suggestion.Thanks a lot in advance.
Palani General Tips 1)----> Using footwear on the Palani hill steps is not allowed and dont forget to leave your... more travel advice
South Indian style kaapi! Tradition of Coffee is famous is all over south india and this review is for Tamilnadu... more travel advice
mehulraj's Related Pages
Palani Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Palani Murugan temple"
- "Pazhaniyil Pazham Nee Appa -- Pazhani Appa!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palani
- Hotels in Palani
- Transportation in Palani
- Restaurants in Palani
- Warnings and Dangers in Palani
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palani
- 18 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Palani?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palani
Videos in PalaniSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodaikanal Intro, 28 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamallapuram Intro, 27 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grimsby Intro, 22 reviews, 82 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 9 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Udagamandalam Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elephanta Island Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos
- Palani Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rosario Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Odessa Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madurai Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos