"Kodaikanal-The Gift of the Forest" Top 5 Page for this destination Kodaikanal by mehulraj

Kodaikanal Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 231 photos

Kodaikanal-The Gift of the Forest

Kodaikanal-Jewel of Tamilnadu

its been long time since we were planning for this trip to Kodaikanal. Either I got stuck with official job or family commitments or sometimes it was peak season at Kodaikanal. And I am not fond of roaming around in crowded place.

At the end finally I have visited this magnificent place and loved my stay at Kodaikanal as at this time of the year its less crowded and finding accommodation and roaming around was really hassle free. I loved my stay and loved Kodaikanal. I hope in future I continue visiting this place again and again for its landscape and panoramic view.

As other most hill station in india this hill station developed by British to avoid killing heat of south india and now its one of the best tourist destination of Tamilnadu state.

Kodaikanal is accessible by road only. I hired a cab to Kodaikanal from Tuiticorin the place where I live. On the way to Kodaikanal travelling through the curves of mountains with panoramic view on the same side of deep valley brings fear and love for the place at the same time. And here in further pages I will put best information and my travel experience

And let me know the reason if you are rate my tips to 2 or 3 points, what you did not liked about my pages and what I need to improve about it. And it will help me to improve my pages in future. So rate my pages generously

• Pros:Weather, Places, Beauty, People
  • Cons:Enjoyable only during off-peak season
  • In a nutshell:Awfully Awesome
  • Last visit to Kodaikanal: Mar 2012
  • Intro Updated Mar 23, 2012

mehulraj Visits Here Frequently!

mehulraj

“One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things. ”

Badges & Stats in Kodaikanal

Have you been to Kodaikanal?

Latest Activity in Kodaikanal