"Kodaikanal-The Gift of the Forest" Top 5 Page for this destination Kodaikanal by mehulraj
Kodaikanal Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 231 photos
Kodaikanal-Jewel of Tamilnadu
its been long time since we were planning for this trip to Kodaikanal. Either I got stuck with official job or family commitments or sometimes it was peak season at Kodaikanal. And I am not fond of roaming around in crowded place.
At the end finally I have visited this magnificent place and loved my stay at Kodaikanal as at this time of the year its less crowded and finding accommodation and roaming around was really hassle free. I loved my stay and loved Kodaikanal. I hope in future I continue visiting this place again and again for its landscape and panoramic view.
As other most hill station in india this hill station developed by British to avoid killing heat of south india and now its one of the best tourist destination of Tamilnadu state.
Kodaikanal is accessible by road only. I hired a cab to Kodaikanal from Tuiticorin the place where I live. On the way to Kodaikanal travelling through the curves of mountains with panoramic view on the same side of deep valley brings fear and love for the place at the same time. And here in further pages I will put best information and my travel experience
And let me know the reason if you are rate my tips to 2 or 3 points, what you did not liked about my pages and what I need to improve about it. And it will help me to improve my pages in future. So rate my pages generously
- Pros:Weather, Places, Beauty, People
- Cons:Enjoyable only during off-peak season
- In a nutshell:Awfully Awesome
Kodaikanal By Air Nearest airport to Kodaikanal is Madurai Airport (IXM) which is at a distance of 120 km from... more travel advice
Shenbaganur Museum--Kodaikanal This Valampuri Conch if its original/genuine then we were very lucky to see this. There... more travel advice
mehulraj's Related Pages
Kodaikanal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kodaikanal-The Gift of the Forest"
- "Kodai - The princess of Hill sations"
- "Kodaikanal and OOTY Hill stations"
- "A quaint little Hill Station"
- "Kodaikanal - Hill station"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kodaikanal
- Hotels in Kodaikanal
- Transportation in Kodaikanal
- Nightlife in Kodaikanal
- Restaurants in Kodaikanal
- Shopping in Kodaikanal
- Warnings and Dangers in Kodaikanal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kodaikanal
- 28 Reviews
- 103 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Kodaikanal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kodaikanal
Photos in KodaikanalSee All Photos (103)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodaikanal Intro, 28 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamallapuram Intro, 27 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grimsby Intro, 22 reviews, 82 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 9 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Udagamandalam Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elephanta Island Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos
- Palani Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rosario Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Odessa Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madurai Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos