"MADURAI" Top 5 Page for this destination Madurai by mehulraj

Madurai Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 319 photos

Madurai is just 2.30 hrs from my place but we hardly plan to go and visit.Yes I think we dont give that importance to a place which is very near and I think thats true.Went over there to meet my relatives,actually so I can say its more over a family trip.
But when we were returning home that evening I think one day is not enough if u want to give justice to that place.So ofcourse going to return here in future.There is lot of things written for madurai by our friends so same thing I not going to repeat here.But I will put things more elaborate and what to avoid.
And this picture I will put on my all future India's pages I have finalized it .And I will update as and when I get something new with madurai in future.

• Last visit to Madurai: Jul 2011
  • Intro Updated Jul 29, 2011

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Madurai is great and your very good tips are very helpppful forme to prepare our trip to Tamil Nandu .
    Thank you . Gracias!!!!

• elpariente's Profile Photo
      Jan 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM

We are spending two nights in Maduray and we shoukd be very pleased to meet you

• mehulraj's Profile Photo
      Jan 17, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Thank you..I am really glad that you have included Madurai during your visit..just let me know your dates when you will b here in madurai..or anywhere in tamilnadu..

As I am appearing for my exams for ship's chief engineer I will be mostly shuttling between chennai and my home town sivakasi which is near to madurai and I am on leave now..I love the opportunity to meet you..

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Thanks Mehul for visiting Jaipur page. I am still struggling with it. It will be few more days when I shall be able to justice with the page. I have posted the Picture of Nahargarh Palace.

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM

What beautiful architecture and I really enjoyed the information about the religion and the culture. Thanks for the tour Mehulraj!

• mallyak's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Indeed some very nice photos and tips on a a very mystial city.We will be there in june.

• Aug 9, 2011 at 6:02 AM

I have never seen something like this. It so different from my Europe. I have never seen something so magical and mystical in my life. I really hope I will have this experience some day ...

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Very nice page. I have not been here yet. I love the architectural style of the South Indian temples.

• Durfun's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2011 at 4:40 AM

Always wanted to visit this place.. Where is the building with a 1000 pillars?

mehulraj Visits Here Frequently!

mehulraj

“One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things. ”

Badges & Stats in Madurai

Have you been to Madurai?

Latest Activity in Madurai