"My unfinished trip to OOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTYYYYYY" Top 5 Page for this destination Udagamandalam by mehulraj
Udagamandalam Travel Guide: 154 reviews and 562 photos
Few days off to one of the best hill station of Tamilnadu state is worth spending. It is like two different world in same state Tamilnadu, my hometown where winter is like a experience of wonderland and on the other side we have Ooty in same state with great weather and atmosphere. We planned for this trip when I was on ship. I was just waiting to get down from ship and enjoy a quite vacation away from noise and crowd.
We spent 4 days at Ooty and Coonoor and we stayed at Ooty. I thought of completing my trip in 4 days but If you really want to enjoy Ooty at relaxed pace and want to see hidden jewels around this crowded city then I think it will take 5-7 days. I have missed few places to visit which I did it deliberately to have a reason to visit this place again in future. We went during the month of February which is like very off season of the year but still I found Ooty too much crowded for me. Actually I was comparing it with my previous trip to Kodaikanal, which is again a famous hill station of Tamilnadu state. But anyways I enjoyed my trip especially trip to coonoor was fabulous and mesmerizing. I enjoyed coonoor more than Ooty. I will spend more days at coonoor in future and finish unfinished places which I have not visited during this trip.
Thx for stopping by my page, I hope you enjoy reading it and find it useful for your trip too. Enjoy it and if you rate it then thx a lot in advance.
- Pros:one of the best hill station of Tamilnadu state
- Cons:too crowded
- In a nutshell:love to return again
Ooty by Air: Coimbatore airport is the nearest to the Ooty. It takes about 3.1/2 hours by road to reach Ooty. There are... more travel advice
I love tea Trip to Ooty is unfinished if you have not tested tea from Nilgiris Mountain. There are lot of tea shops... more travel advice
mehulraj's Related Pages
Udagamandalam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tribal Village Near Ooty"
- "My unfinished trip to OOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTYYYYYY"
- "OT at Ooty"
- "Ooty - Udagamandalam"
- "A Hill Station in the Nilgiri Mountains"
- "Queen of hill stations"
- "Ooty- The Queens grown old"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Udagamandalam
- Hotels in Udagamandalam
- Transportation in Udagamandalam
- Restaurants in Udagamandalam
- Shopping in Udagamandalam
- Warnings and Dangers in Udagamandalam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Udagamandalam
- 14 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Udagamandalam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Udagamandalam
- Posted in Travel Union Territory of Daman and Diu Forum "Re: night life"
- Commented on one of mehulraj's Udagamandalam travel pages
- Wrote a Review TO/FROM Ooty in Udagamandalam Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "I love tea"
- updated a Udagamandalam Travel Page "My unfinished trip to OOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTYYYYYY"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodaikanal Intro, 28 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamallapuram Intro, 27 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grimsby Intro, 22 reviews, 82 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 9 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Udagamandalam Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elephanta Island Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos
- Palani Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rosario Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Odessa Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madurai Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos