"My unfinished trip to OOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTYYYYYY" Top 5 Page for this destination Udagamandalam by mehulraj

Udagamandalam Travel Guide: 154 reviews and 562 photos

Few days off to one of the best hill station of Tamilnadu state is worth spending. It is like two different world in same state Tamilnadu, my hometown where winter is like a experience of wonderland and on the other side we have Ooty in same state with great weather and atmosphere. We planned for this trip when I was on ship. I was just waiting to get down from ship and enjoy a quite vacation away from noise and crowd.

We spent 4 days at Ooty and Coonoor and we stayed at Ooty. I thought of completing my trip in 4 days but If you really want to enjoy Ooty at relaxed pace and want to see hidden jewels around this crowded city then I think it will take 5-7 days. I have missed few places to visit which I did it deliberately to have a reason to visit this place again in future. We went during the month of February which is like very off season of the year but still I found Ooty too much crowded for me. Actually I was comparing it with my previous trip to Kodaikanal, which is again a famous hill station of Tamilnadu state. But anyways I enjoyed my trip especially trip to coonoor was fabulous and mesmerizing. I enjoyed coonoor more than Ooty. I will spend more days at coonoor in future and finish unfinished places which I have not visited during this trip.

Thx for stopping by my page, I hope you enjoy reading it and find it useful for your trip too. Enjoy it and if you rate it then thx a lot in advance.

• Pros:one of the best hill station of Tamilnadu state
  • Cons:too crowded
  • In a nutshell:love to return again
  • Last visit to Udagamandalam: Feb 2013

Waalewiener's Videos
    Take care hugs from Lori & Hansi

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Really enjoyed your Ooty page matey! :o) Great write up. Love your style of writing. Interesting, informative and beautiful pictures.... especially the lake ones :o) Thoroughly enjoyed the read. Hugs, Ann.

• davidjo's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2013 at 4:35 PM

wish i stopped in Ooty years ago, but when i arrived it was raining so continued to Kodaikanal and stayed there. It was also raining there too!!!

Jun 29, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Kodaikanal is amazing place compared to ooty..I have few days of trip left for ooty that will plan nxt year but after that I dnt have any plans to visit ooty again..its too crowded for me.

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Mehulraj , I could not wait to see your pages. You worked very hard , the photos are very good and the info very interesting
    When we see your pages you consider the posibilty to return to India some time
    Regards for you and all the family

Jun 29, 2013 at 8:28 AM

your words are like music to my ears. thanks a lot for encouragement

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Looks good and not too hot!

Apr 6, 2013 at 7:21 PM

thx a lot for stopping by and rating my page..I enjoyed my trip but still I got few places left to visit..I will cover those in future...Ooty was good not best(hot)

mehulraj Visits Here Frequently!

mehulraj

“One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things. ”

Badges & Stats in Udagamandalam

Have you been to Udagamandalam?

Latest Activity in Udagamandalam