"Voila, it's Bali Indonesia" Bali by brigitte_lee
Bali Travel Guide: 688 reviews and 1,674 photos
The magnificent Ulu Watu sunset is a must see! Watch the Kechak dance and explore the monkey forest too.
Watch Kechak dance and know the story behind Ramayana. The Balinese dance is really a different kind of its own
- Pros:Everything is in Bali, culture, happenings, relaxation..
- Cons:Too much commercialization has surged up prices within the area. You have to pay for literally everything. Even donations have a fixed amount
- In a nutshell:A one-week journey I will always look back to
In general, it's good to keep on your toes and just be vigilant when traveling. Bali is of no exception. There are quite... more travel advice
brigitte_lee's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Making the Choice"
- "BALI an EXCITING TOUR PLACES in INDONESIA"
- "Paradise Island with so much to see and do."
- "Sights, sounds and smells on sensuous Bali"
- "Arts, Nature, Harmony"
- "Bali - Paradise on earth and underwater"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Photos in BaliSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Melaka Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Bali Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Philippines Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Ubud Intro, 3 photos
- Pulau Ubin Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.