"Introducing Sonoita" Sonoita by Africancrab
Sonoita Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 24 photos
Sonoita is a small town, not one someone adds to their 'Bucket List'. Located at the crossroads of highway 82 and highway 83, it is easy to miss if one is not paying attention. I relocated to this small down in the middle of nowhere in 2004 and quickly got taken by its people and the small town charms.
To give you an idea of how small it is, it has only one gas station, one mercantile grocery store and a few restaurants. The restaurants come and go, but the only one that has lasted and is well known is the Sonoita Steakhouse owned by the same guy that owns the mercantile and gas station.
There is a post office, one local bank, a fire department, a couple of law firms, a guest house also owned by the same guy who owns the gas station, mercantile and steakhouse.
This is a German owned and run Cafe/ bakery in Sonoita. Great place to have the taste of Germany in the desert, the... more travel advice
Formerly known as the Sonoita cafe, the restaurant came under new management and is now called The Cafe. It is one of... more travel advice
Africancrab's Related Pages
Sonoita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Introducing Sonoita"
- "hersheybar's new Sonoita Page"
- "Basaic Sonoita Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sonoita
- Nightlife in Sonoita
- Restaurants in Sonoita
- Warnings and Dangers in Sonoita
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sonoita
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sonoita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sonoita
Photos in SonoitaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 35 reviews, 142 photos
- Tucson Intro, 38 reviews, 122 photos
- Arizona Intro, 22 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista Intro, 26 reviews, 85 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Kampala Intro, 22 reviews, 48 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Patagonia Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bisbee Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos