"catdockev" catdockev's Profile

Hi. I am a Veterinarian in NYC, USA. I am set on seeing the world, and always looking for local guides and/or tips. My favorite place, so far, is Slovakia, with Turkey a close second. AND THEN THERE IS AUSTRALIA WOWOWOWOWOW!

Truth by Travel, Mark Twain, 1869

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrowmindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all of one's lifetime."

My favorite pages are the Central Asian ones, as well as Slovakia, but my pictures vary depending on where I go, in each place something else grabs my eye! Welcome to my windows of the world..that is the title of my latest photo exhibit in NYC! ENJOY!

• Intro Updated Jul 5, 2003

• Homanded's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Love your profile picture - I showed Miniature and Standard Poodles for many years and went all breed BIS several times with my 11 mo std puppy as well as other minis we owned.

• zentrinko's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Well guess what, we're in our 40s but its not such a bad thing.

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2007 at 5:07 AM

happy and free in your days of birth and get great time wish from Burma

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2007 at 12:21 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye ..I wish that you realize all your dreams ...all the best ...

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2007 at 6:50 PM

Have a nice day & Happy Birthday to you. :-)

• gogonicetrip's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2007 at 5:50 PM

Wishing you a wonderful birthday. Greetings from Japan.

• koolkatz_76's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2006 at 8:08 PM

Happy birthday Kevin! Best wishes from HK :-)

• roongrot99's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2005 at 10:26 AM

Happy Birth Day, hope you've a great year! Greetings from Bangkok. JOCK. www.iamjock.com

• Hosell's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2004 at 9:34 AM

Hi Kevin!.I wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Greetings from Spain and happy travels too.

• Myndo's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2004 at 4:52 AM

Alles Gueti zum Geburi ! (means: happy birthday! in swiss german). And greetings from a pharmacist :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
catdockev's Profile Photo

catdockev

“Life is The Pursuit of Happiness”

Real Name