"Beautiful city of Weston" Weston by Godwit
Weston Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 40 photos
30 miles off the world famous Miami Beach is the Town of Weston, one of South Florida?s most desirable communities. It is a beautifully planned town with lush landscaping, majestic palm trees along the roads, lakes, parks, restuarants, world class spas and the most amazing Town Center - Weston has it all!!! It is not a tourist destination and you will not been blow away at first sight, but the town will grow on you and make you feel at home.
Weston is a very safe neighbourhood. You will see lots of people going for a late night jog or biking along the parks.
- Pros:Well maintained town with friendly people, quite and peaceful
- Cons:Can get a little dull for people used to big cities
- In a nutshell:Love It!
Keep your Cars at home and take out those long forgotten bikes. We have publix, walgreen or cvs at every corner. Paved... more travel advice
Godwit's Related Pages
Weston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hurricane FRances 09/01/2004"
- "They Paved Paradise, Put Up A Parking Lot"
- "Weston and beyond"
- "Beautiful city of Weston"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Weston
- Hotels in Weston
- Transportation in Weston
- Nightlife in Weston
- Restaurants in Weston
- Shopping in Weston
- Warnings and Dangers in Weston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Weston
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Weston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Weston
Top 5 Pages
- Venice Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Weston Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Quebec 1 review, 3 photos
- Lake Wales 1 review, 2 photos
- Decatur 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.