"Venice" Venice Beach by Godwit
Venice Beach Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 20 photos
Venice has a 'old' Florida charm that will makes everyone come back for more..
A great place to stroll idly by the coast with unspoilt white sand beaches and beautiful piers to watch sunset.
Add to it the thrill of finding shark teeth along the coast, a reminder of the vast Shark population that once thrived here.
We visited on a weekend and saw a lot of people hunting for Shark teeth fossils and collecting sea shells along the beach.
It was cloudy in the evening, but the dark clouds and golden rays dancing over waves more than made up for missing a proper sunset.
- In a nutshell:Gorgeous, unspoilt beaches on the gulf of Mexico
Rocks on shore (wave area) which are just ankle deep in water look beautiful in pictures but are very slippery and... more travel advice
One of the prettiest, unspoilt white sand beaches in Florida. Take a stroll by the coast or sit back to enjoy beautiful... more travel advice
Godwit's Related Pages
Venice Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "West is Best in Fla."
- "Venice Beach"
- "Venice Beach - Caspersen Bay beach Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice Beach
- Hotels in Venice Beach
- Restaurants in Venice Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice Beach
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Venice Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice Beach
Photos in Venice BeachSee All Photos (6)
Top 5 Pages
- Venice Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Weston Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Quebec 1 review, 3 photos
- Lake Wales 1 review, 2 photos
- Decatur 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.