"Incredible Afghanistan..." Top 5 Page for this destination Afghanistan by janchan

Afghanistan Travel Guide: 459 reviews and 1,136 photos

We (Catherine-drolkar and I) are just back from this incredible journey... we went there for the research on our new project of documentary film.
You can find more details about this project on our website here:

White Tara Productions

I will go on with the page as soon as I have a little time..... :) ...meanwhile... enjoy some pictures...!

• Pros:Wonderful and hospitable people, fantastic landscapes...
  • Cons:War, mines, dust...
  • In a nutshell:It's an unforgettable experience
  • Last visit to Afghanistan: Apr 2004
  • Intro Updated May 4, 2004

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2009 at 8:39 AM

Very interesting and informative page! In college, I shared a dorm suite one year with a guy from Afghanistan -- and, come to think of it, he drank a lot of tea. Now, I know why. Cheers!

• Rinjani's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2008 at 2:06 AM

Hallo Gianluca, interesting page. Good insight of Afghanistan!

• Polly74's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2008 at 7:01 AM

Le foto sono magnifiche!!! Spero di leggere qualche info in piu' presto :-) Ciao

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2007 at 11:56 PM

Wonderful photos and insights ! We are planning to go as well, maybe next year or 2009, for hiking in Wakhan (Badakhshan). Smiles to Roma :-)

• eugini2001's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2007 at 4:34 PM

Have you ever thought about it? I ‘v lived on a boarder of Turkmenistan and Afghanistan when I was a child, yes, landscape is terrific, but people “beyond the civilization” I could say, can still stone you to death-normal thing,ha?

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2006 at 12:44 AM

Gianluca, fantastic page! Landmines are terrible and the victims are usually innocent kids. It breaks my heart! Thanks so much for sharing! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2007 to you and Cathy!

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2005 at 3:11 PM

this is gr8 page. loved tips on hindukush mountains, tea drinking, burqa, travelogue on faces of afghanistan is the best ever i have ever seen. but Cathy n u put urself in great danger to go there and make documentry. xclent work.

• icyjo24's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2005 at 6:58 PM

great pictures of afghanistan.. really enjoy looking through them..thanks for sharing...

• farfallina2's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2004 at 10:37 PM

Non c''è che una parola da dire....Bravo...:-)

• titti's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2004 at 6:38 AM

Curiosa di saperne di piu'...Che faccio? Aspetto? ;-)

janchan

“Don`t dream your life, live your dreams !”

Badges & Stats in Afghanistan

Have you been to Afghanistan?

Latest Activity in Afghanistan