Windsor Things to Do Tips by janchan
Windsor Things to Do: 13 reviews and 14 photos
Hehe... don't worry... it's not going to fall down !! ;)
(it is a tea house, anyway)
Directions: Right in the center
Students of the college
The worldwide famous college of Eton, right on the other side of the Thames river. It has an incredible and oooold atmosphere...
It is definitely the largest inhabited castle in the world... built by William the Conqueror in 1066.
Windsor on this side... and Eton on the other one !! :)
janchan's Related Pages
Windsor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Royal Windsor - Home of the Queen"
- "My Windsor Homepage"
- "Windsor Castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Windsor
- Restaurants in Windsor
- Warnings and Dangers in Windsor
- See All...
Explore the World
- Williamsville Hotels
- Maanhaarrand Hotels
- Big Towhead Island Hotels
- West Atlantic City Hotels
- Departamento de Bolívar
- Estado de Pernambuco
Badges & Stats in Windsor
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Windsor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Windsor
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 73 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangladesh Intro, 29 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honduras Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Afghanistan Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos