"Isola di Ponza" Isola di Ponza by janchan

Isola di Ponza Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 34 photos

A pearl in the Tirrenian sea...

The Pontine islands are located in the Tirrenian Sea about 120 km south of Rome. Ponza is the main and larger one, but there are also other smaller but still beautiful islands: Palmarola, Ventotene, Zannone and Santo Stefano.
Getting there is easy, from Anzio (only in summer, June to Sept.)... or from Terracina and Formia... more details in the transportations section !!

Sunsets

• Last visit to Isola di Ponza: Sep 2002
  • Intro Updated Jan 26, 2004

• Mar 6, 2009 at 9:54 PM

went to ponza was young met emiliano morle. has a store up on the lev3 banchine .. can someone give him my email. skyblue124@comcast.net and ask him to write me. thanks . diana please . i would appreciate it. . dad born there.

• Nov 10, 2007 at 4:40 AM

I envy you. This is an amazing photo. Thank you for sharing!!

• Sjalen's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2006 at 11:36 AM

Wonderful!

• Nov 10, 2005 at 12:21 AM

A stunning picture and info.! Thank you for sharing. Greetings from Cape Town.

• antonela's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2005 at 12:23 AM

Posso solo dire : Mamma Mia che splendore! La nostra Italia e affascinante, come, dopo tutto gli Italiani No???

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2005 at 1:37 AM

Beautiful! I love emerald waters on the photo with a boat, surreal!

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2005 at 12:27 PM

How many times did I stand or sit and watch the Ponza ferries waiting to depart from Formia? Well at least 100 times - - I can't believe now that I failed to get on board. I will rectify that. Thank you for the reminders. Carole.

• rozehill's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2005 at 11:48 PM

Ponza looks just gorgeous. It is surely on my list of destinations in Italy for my next visit.

• Sandi-2004's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2004 at 8:24 PM

Beautiful photos! Your Village of Ponza photo was featured on the main page of VT which brought me to see what else you have here. Very enjoyable pages.

• chicabonita's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2004 at 2:47 AM

wonderful place ... the boot seams to fly over the crystaline water of Palmarola island

janchan

“Don`t dream your life, live your dreams !”

Badges & Stats in Isola di Ponza

Have you been to Isola di Ponza?

Latest Activity in Isola di Ponza