"Isola di Ponza" Isola di Ponza by janchan
Isola di Ponza Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 34 photos
The Pontine islands are located in the Tirrenian Sea about 120 km south of Rome. Ponza is the main and larger one, but there are also other smaller but still beautiful islands: Palmarola, Ventotene, Zannone and Santo Stefano.
Getting there is easy, from Anzio (only in summer, June to Sept.)... or from Terracina and Formia... more details in the transportations section !!
One of the most interesting Roman age works left on the island are these caves, used maybe as fish-growing pools. They... more travel advice
Built 500 years before Christ, the tunnel is 500 mt. long and it leads from Ponza village to Chiaia di Luna, on the... more travel advice
janchan's Related Pages
Isola di Ponza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Isola di Ponza"
- "A mini vacation"
- "I have not yet been to Ponza"
- "The first Island where I always want to go"
- "Isle of Ponza"
- "Ponza, the mediterranean beauty....."
- "Isola di Ponza, Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isola di Ponza
- Hotels in Isola di Ponza
- Transportation in Isola di Ponza
- Nightlife in Isola di Ponza
- Restaurants in Isola di Ponza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isola di Ponza
- 11 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Isola di Ponza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isola di Ponza
Photos in Isola di PonzaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 73 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangladesh Intro, 29 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honduras Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Afghanistan Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos