"Spoleto" Top 5 Page for this destination Spoleto by janchan
Spoleto Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 124 photos
<b><font color=green>Spoleto</font></b> is in Umbria region (central Italy).
The old roman colony of 'Spoletium'.
To see: the castle called 'Rocca Albornoziana'; the Cathedral (in the picture) built in 1067 over a pre-existing church of IX century; the church of S. Salvatore; the church of St. Eufemia; the tower called 'Torre dell'Olio'; Palazzo Spada with modern art gallery; the bridge of the towers; the roman house of 'Vespia Polla' with mosaics and pavements still intact; the monastery of Monteluco (XII century);
under construction !!!
- In a nutshell:One of the most beautiful towns of central Italy
The crypt of the St. Stephen church in Ferentillo, is unique in Italy for its fenomenon of mummification of the bodies... more travel advice
janchan's Related Pages
Spoleto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely Spoleto"
- "SPOLETO, ITALY"
- "beautiful spoleto"
- "Spoleto - Festival 30 June to 16 July 2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Spoleto
- Hotels in Spoleto
- Transportation in Spoleto
- Restaurants in Spoleto
- Shopping in Spoleto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spoleto
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Spoleto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spoleto
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 73 reviews, 126 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangladesh Intro, 29 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honduras Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Afghanistan Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos