My Favorite Pages

Halifax

Travel Map

suvanki's Profile Photo
suvanki Jun 17, 2014 at 2:32 PM

24 days until our Ooop North Camping weekend in Derbyshire - check out the Meetings page and sign up/ Ooop if you want to join us for a chilled out weekend under canvas, with good food/ drink, laughs and stories aplenty, a camp fire/ fire pit and visits to Derbyshire villages/ pubs/ walks etc.
Free and easy - weather dependent and plan what we want to do as and when.
If You're an experienced camper - no problem - if first time - we can most likely sort you out with advice and possible loan of equipment or advice on where to purchase essentials cheaply.

ricky52's Profile Photo
ricky52 Oct 28, 2013 at 6:20 AM

We may have a visitor coming to our neck of the woods in Todmorden.
tracing old family and seems interested in getting together.

The_Ooop_North_Crew's Profile Photo
The_Ooop_North_Crew Sep 4, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Please contribute to 2014 Crew plans by checking out Le Grand Meet - any interest? - Miscellaneous Forum this thread.

ricky52's Profile Photo
ricky52 Aug 26, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Just 11 more sleeps :o)

yumyum's Profile Photo
yumyum Aug 20, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Sorry folks but I cannot make it this year. Hope to meet up next year again.

Benson35's Profile Photo
Benson35 Dec 24, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Merry Christmas! Seasons greetings! Happy holidays! Safe travels for 2013 :)

mustertal's Profile Photo
mustertal Aug 29, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Have a great time in Halifax, sorry I can't be with you.

spidermiss's Profile Photo
spidermiss May 7, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Shame I couldn't join the mini meet in Manchester but glad you had a great time. My friend and I went to Missoula for lunch (before seeing a play at The Royal Exchange Theatre)and it's a great place for food and drink!

London-Calling's Profile Photo
London-Calling Dec 24, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Hello there, on this 25th of December. If you celebrate Christmas, all your London friends would like to wish you a very happy one. For those of you that celebrate Chanukah, a similar message. If you have just celebrated the winter solstice, we hope you are enjoying the season and if you do not celebrate any festival, wherever you are, all your VT friends in London wish you the very best and hope you can come to visit us soon in this wonderful city. We will do our very best to make you feel welcome here.

Lesley, Sarah, DAO and fergy.

Balam's Profile Photo
Balam Nov 6, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Manchester Markets pre Meet posted for the Friday night!!