"Bohol" Bohol by elhombre30
Bohol Travel Guide: 533 reviews and 1,731 photos
This is my first holiday in 2011 and it was not just FUN but truly an amazing experience, that's how I can describe my experience in Bohol. It was full of memories that will always be treasured. This travel made me realize that Philippines is really indeed a beautiful place to live in, rich in nature, with diversity of culture and history.
Staying 2 to 3 nights in Bohol is not enough to visit all the main attractions. There are several places to explore, many things to see and activities that surely leave a smile in your face every time you see photos of Bohol.
When I was in Primary and Secondary school, we often see photos of Bohol's main attractions in Filipino books (Filipino subject) about History or anything about Philippines. Sometimes I even think that all these photos doesn't exist and all are just fake drawings. You know books of public schools in the late 80's and early 90's, they are in a black and white and doesn't appear to be interesting at all. LOL.
For short, I learned about Chocolate Hills and Tarsier even in my early school days but seeing these first hand when I had this trip was an experience which I consider "realization". That everything you learned in Primary schools are true.
At first, we planned a trip to this City mainly because we want to see the tourist spots. But it turned out to be one of my favorites because the entire trip was packed with so many memorable moments. I was with my friend Jess and we had a blast from Day 1. It was both our first time so I can see how excited Jess was.
We did a lot of city tour during day time. Like visiting all main attractions, get to see these famous old churches, riding in a motorcycle bike as we tour around the area and enjoying the variety of foods in Bohol. The afternoon walk by the beach, spent the night in windy and cold night by the beach.
We also enjoyed the Zip line and cable car.
I will surely miss Bohol and will always keep this happy memories.
- Pros:So many things to see and do
- Cons:3 days is not enought to visit all attraction
- In a nutshell:It became one of the my most favorite domestic destination
This is one of the most exciting activity we had in Bohol. The 2 way package is 350.00 per person which includes zip... more travel advice
Do not miss out visiting old churches like the one I had in the photo. Locals call it Albur Church. The facade really... more travel advice
elhombre30's Related Pages
Bohol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " Eat....Pray....Make Friends...& Discover BOHOL"
- "Bohol - Rising star in the Tourist Map"
- "Hills, Monkeys, and Powdery White Sand"
- "COOL AND GREEN BOHOL"
- "The Tsokoleyt Hills :)"
- "Bohol Adventure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bohol
- Hotels in Bohol
- Transportation in Bohol
- Nightlife in Bohol
- Restaurants in Bohol
- Shopping in Bohol
- Warnings and Dangers in Bohol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bohol
- 11 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bohol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bohol
Photos in BoholSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 24 reviews, 118 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Bohol Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Busan Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Macao Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Pundaquit Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Sydney Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos