"Bohol" Bohol by elhombre30

Bohol Travel Guide: 533 reviews and 1,729 photos

One of my favorite Domestic Destination

This is my first holiday in 2011 and it was not just FUN but truly an amazing experience, that's how I can describe my experience in Bohol. It was full of memories that will always be treasured. This travel made me realize that Philippines is really indeed a beautiful place to live in, rich in nature, with diversity of culture and history.

Staying 2 to 3 nights in Bohol is not enough to visit all the main attractions. There are several places to explore, many things to see and activities that surely leave a smile in your face every time you see photos of Bohol.

Realization

When I was in Primary and Secondary school, we often see photos of Bohol's main attractions in Filipino books (Filipino subject) about History or anything about Philippines. Sometimes I even think that all these photos doesn't exist and all are just fake drawings. You know books of public schools in the late 80's and early 90's, they are in a black and white and doesn't appear to be interesting at all. LOL.

For short, I learned about Chocolate Hills and Tarsier even in my early school days but seeing these first hand when I had this trip was an experience which I consider "realization". That everything you learned in Primary schools are true.

Experience Bohol

At first, we planned a trip to this City mainly because we want to see the tourist spots. But it turned out to be one of my favorites because the entire trip was packed with so many memorable moments. I was with my friend Jess and we had a blast from Day 1. It was both our first time so I can see how excited Jess was.

We did a lot of city tour during day time. Like visiting all main attractions, get to see these famous old churches, riding in a motorcycle bike as we tour around the area and enjoying the variety of foods in Bohol. The afternoon walk by the beach, spent the night in windy and cold night by the beach.

We also enjoyed the Zip line and cable car.

I will surely miss Bohol and will always keep this happy memories.

• Pros:So many things to see and do
  • Cons:3 days is not enought to visit all attraction
  • In a nutshell:It became one of the my most favorite domestic destination
  • Last visit to Bohol: Jan 2011
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2011 at 1:30 AM

I'm going to visit Bohol soon and your tips were very helpful. No doubt you guys had a great time, especially zip line and cable car seem fun :) Oh, and I would like to see those cute tarsiers and spectacular Chocolate Hills.

• Rastarigo's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2011 at 6:23 AM

went to Corella sanctuary too, mas ok sila dun kasi walang istorbo. malaya silang nakakagalaw. may nakita pa kaming mother na may little baby hehe

• elhombre30's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2011 at 12:54 PM

kasi umuualan ata nung time na yun. di ko alam kung kailangan ba stang itago or what.. may mga zookeeper naman dun at pinayagan naman kame picturan. sana may bahay sila para di sila mabasa pag uulan

• paolodecastro's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2011 at 1:17 AM

may extra...dalawang E.T. sa likod mo....panira ngn view hhahahaahahhaaa

elhombre30 Visits Here Frequently!

elhombre30

“God, Thank you for all the blessings!”

Badges & Stats in Bohol