"Boracay" Boracay Island by elhombre30
Boracay Island Travel Guide: 1,674 reviews and 4,887 photos
Now being one of the Worlds best beaches featured in all types of media, you can see tons of photos online and reviews in different travel websites about the beauty of Boracay. People who haven't been to this place would always dream of going here someday by just looking at the photos. And for those who have been here, they still keep on coming back. And this is all for one reason - Boracay is truly a PARADISE.
I remember way back 2008 when my first visit here, I just couldn't stop my self from uttering "WOW". The beach itself is so wonderful! Everyone who visited this beach will truly be captivated by its bluish clean water, the soft small waves touches the fine powder white sand..... what a wonderful God's creation.
No wonder why foreigners are traveling from different parts of the world to see and experience Boracay and some do it a yearly destination.
Me and my colleagues at work planned a trip to Boracay September of year 2008. I don't remember who did the entire planning and all I do is share the cost since it's my first time. I then realized we were booked via Kalibo Airport and we still have to ride a van for 2 hours going to Catiklan.
It was not boring at all since I was with a group of friends and we were just all excited and was laughing at the entire trip.
It was later part of the trip when I learned that there is a much easier and direct flight from Manila to Catiklan. Anyway, there's always a first time and you will always learn something new.
We stayed at the station 2 and around 3 minutes walk to the actual beach. Beachfront hotels are definitely more expensive so our group decided to take the cheaper accommodation anyway we share the same beach, the same powder white sand. LOL
(During September, the beach itself may not be so pleasant because they put some wind shield net to cover the tiny sand blown by strong wind)
Same with other beaches, you can see many sun-worshippers during afternoon sun but night time is another face of Boracay. Wild drunk people dancing in beachfront bars with extreme sound boxes bopping.
You can also notice plenty of hot girls and hunks around Boracay all day and all night. Sightseeing is free so have time to seat and look around to find something pleasing to your eyes hahahahaha!
- Pros:a paradise!
- In a nutshell:Boracay is a must visit beach... you will definitely enjoy each moment!
It was a perfect choice to stay at this hotel. The architecture was really unique that creates fantastic facade of the... more travel advice
Have you heard about the Worlds Famous Boxer from the Philippines Manny Paquiao? Well I think the answer is Yes!... more travel advice
elhombre30's Related Pages
Boracay Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Island Life"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Boracay!"
- "Yielding To The Call Of The Islands"
- "Boracay Barefootin'"
- "Rediscovering Boracay"
- "Paradise in my backyard"
- "yes, it really looks like this!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boracay Island
- Hotels in Boracay Island
- Transportation in Boracay Island
- Nightlife in Boracay Island
- Restaurants in Boracay Island
- Shopping in Boracay Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Boracay Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boracay Island
- 5 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Boracay Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boracay Island
- Wrote a Review DISGUSTING EXHIBITIONIST IN BORACAY in Boracay Island Warnings and Dangers
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: So excited to meet VT members..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Swimming in a paradise!"
- Commented on one of elhombre30's Boracay Island travel pages
- updated a Boracay Island Travel Page "Boracay"
Photos in Boracay IslandSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 24 reviews, 118 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Bohol Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Busan Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Macao Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Pundaquit Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Sydney Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos