"Boracay" Boracay Island by elhombre30

Boracay Island Travel Guide: 1,667 reviews and 4,855 photos

World class beach in the Philippines

Now being one of the Worlds best beaches featured in all types of media, you can see tons of photos online and reviews in different travel websites about the beauty of Boracay. People who haven't been to this place would always dream of going here someday by just looking at the photos. And for those who have been here, they still keep on coming back. And this is all for one reason - Boracay is truly a PARADISE.

I remember way back 2008 when my first visit here, I just couldn't stop my self from uttering "WOW". The beach itself is so wonderful! Everyone who visited this beach will truly be captivated by its bluish clean water, the soft small waves touches the fine powder white sand..... what a wonderful God's creation.

No wonder why foreigners are traveling from different parts of the world to see and experience Boracay and some do it a yearly destination.

The Experience

Me and my colleagues at work planned a trip to Boracay September of year 2008. I don't remember who did the entire planning and all I do is share the cost since it's my first time. I then realized we were booked via Kalibo Airport and we still have to ride a van for 2 hours going to Catiklan.
It was not boring at all since I was with a group of friends and we were just all excited and was laughing at the entire trip.

It was later part of the trip when I learned that there is a much easier and direct flight from Manila to Catiklan. Anyway, there's always a first time and you will always learn something new.

We stayed at the station 2 and around 3 minutes walk to the actual beach. Beachfront hotels are definitely more expensive so our group decided to take the cheaper accommodation anyway we share the same beach, the same powder white sand. LOL

(During September, the beach itself may not be so pleasant because they put some wind shield net to cover the tiny sand blown by strong wind)

Paradise at daytime turned Party at night

Same with other beaches, you can see many sun-worshippers during afternoon sun but night time is another face of Boracay. Wild drunk people dancing in beachfront bars with extreme sound boxes bopping.

You can also notice plenty of hot girls and hunks around Boracay all day and all night. Sightseeing is free so have time to seat and look around to find something pleasing to your eyes hahahahaha!

• Pros:a paradise!
  • Cons:none
  • In a nutshell:Boracay is a must visit beach... you will definitely enjoy each moment!
  • Last visit to Boracay Island: Sep 2008
  • Intro Updated Nov 13, 2011

elhombre30 Visits Here Frequently!

elhombre30

“God, Thank you for all the blessings!”

Badges & Stats in Boracay Island

Have you been to Boracay Island?

Latest Activity in Boracay Island