"Nagsasa Cove Island" Pundaquit by elhombre30
Pundaquit Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 182 photos
Nagsasa and other nearby coves like Anawangin is one of the most visited beaches in the Philippines now. With its majestic mountain view, the shallow tidewater pools connected to the shoreline, the "pine-tree-like" standing along the stretch makes this so much interesting to visit.
Whether it will be for a company outing, a trekking,
- Pros:Island with clean comfort room/wash rooms
- Cons:No electricity
elhombre30's Related Pages
Pundaquit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barangay Pundaquit"
- "Wonders of Zambalez"
- "island getaway"
- "Secret No more"
- "Nagsasa Cove Island"
- "Pundaquit Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pundaquit
- Hotels in Pundaquit
- Transportation in Pundaquit
- Nightlife in Pundaquit
- Restaurants in Pundaquit
- Warnings and Dangers in Pundaquit
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pundaquit
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pundaquit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pundaquit
Photos in PundaquitSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 24 reviews, 118 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Bohol Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Busan Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Macao Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Pundaquit Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Sydney Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos