Turrialba Hotel Tips by Traveller28
Turrialba Hotels: 745 reviews and 6 photos
Views from Turrialtico Lodge
I love staying at Turrialtico Lodge. I was there during the World Rafting Championship, almost a week. I loved my stay there, the service was great, this is a very authentic place with great views of the Turrialba Valley. The ambiance is really warm, they were some other competitors staying at the hotel.
The food is really good, it makes you feel in Costa Rica, since is the really typical food, very tasty! The staff is very helpful, always willing to assist you with anything you need.
I will keep in my memories the experiences I had at Turrialtico.
Unique Qualities: Food, service, great views.
Address: 8 km from Turrialba, Siquirres road, Turrialba 121-7150, Costa Rica
Comparison: about average
Turrialba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From Turrialba to the Rio Pacuare"
- "Pacquare River Base-camp"
- "Adventure in Turrialba!"
- "Learning spanish in Turrialba!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turrialba
- Hotels in Turrialba
- Transportation in Turrialba
- Nightlife in Turrialba
- Restaurants in Turrialba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turrialba
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Turrialba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turrialba
- Posted in Travel Costa Rica Forum "Re: One Week In Costa Rica"
- Commented on one of Traveller28's Turrialba travel pages
- updated a Turrialba Travelogue "Pacuare River is adventure!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pacuare River is adventure!!"
- Wrote a Review A home away from home in Turrialba Hotels
- Uploaded a Video to Turrialba
Photos in TurrialbaSee All Photos (12)
Videos in TurrialbaSee All Videos (2)
Read real reviews about Turrialba Hotels!