"Laid back Ilo-Ilo" Top 5 Page for this destination Iloilo by IamPam
Iloilo Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 56 photos
Last year, my friends and I decided to go to Guimaras for some little RnR. Our initial plan was to go there immediately but because of some unfortunate conflict of schedule with one of my friend, we decided to spend the night in Ilo-Ilo first. Not an entirely bad thing because we haven't been to IloIlo and exploring it could be fun. So before heading to our Inn, I took a flyer to guide us around the city
After resting, we decided to do some exploring. With the flyer in my hand, we asked the kind lady in the front desk to give us directions. Fairly enough, Ilo-Ilo's city route is very easy to navigate so we didn't got lost--a lot, hahaha! All the public transportation has a signage in them so it's not that hard to know what jeep to take.
The city has a lot of old churches and century houses that you could appreciate, after that it's a good idea to sample the city's famous La Paz Batchoy and other food stuff. It's a great city to go food tripping
Ilo-Ilo's night life is very laid back--or maybe because it was November 1 when we were there. But anyway, there were party places but you could see the locals gathered in coffee shops and open aired restaurants. I'm not one to complain because this one I like--really.
- Pros:Laid back with delicious food and old architecture
- Cons:Not too much activities
- In a nutshell:Worth exploring
The Avenue at IloIlo is a trendy laid back night spot. It is a collection of bars and restaurants in the middle of... more travel advice
The Jaro belfry is just in front of the Jaro Cathedral so there is no way that you'll miss it. This is the only belfry... more travel advice
IamPam's Related Pages
Iloilo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laid back Ilo-Ilo"
- "Iloilo City, Philippines"
- "Iloilo Facts"
- "Iloilo City"
- "Ilo Ilo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iloilo
- Hotels in Iloilo
- Transportation in Iloilo
- Nightlife in Iloilo
- Restaurants in Iloilo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Iloilo
- 4 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Iloilo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iloilo
Top 10 Pages
- Sagada Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos
- Guimaras Island Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 9 reviews, 37 photos
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos
- Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Bohol Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Sur Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Davao Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (8)
Latest Iloilo hotel reviews
- Days Hotel Iloilo (The Atrium At The Capitol Cor )
- 43 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 30, 2013