"It's always sunny at SBMA" Subic by IamPam
Subic Travel Guide: 246 reviews and 861 photos
Subic Bay Metropolitant Authority (SBMA) is located north of manila, in the city of Olongapo. It was a former US military base, famous for it's PX goods, beaches, night life and nature adventure. SBMA is one of those places where you could do a lot. Be it shopping or nature tripping, Subic will not disappoint you.
Living near SBMA is great because you get to experience all the amenities that it could offer without spending too much on transportation and accomodation. What I love about this place is that, you could do something with just about everyone in your life. There are activities and locations where you can enjoy with your family, your friends and your special someone.
Although already established as a tourist spot in the Philippines, SBMA is only beginning to develop as a metro hub. Expect more developments as Ayala Land starts to construct it's mall in SBMA. What could be more exciting than that?
- Pros:A lot of activities to choose from
- Cons:Limited transportation to move around
- In a nutshell:Smorgasbord of activities rolled into one
Right across SBMA Remy field is a restaurant called Giusie's. I believe it started as a sports bar but then evolved into... more travel advice
IamPam's Related Pages
Subic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " Treetop Adventure - I HAD A BLAST..........."
- "Subic Bay"
- "it started with one summer trip."
- "We Keep Coming Back To Subic!"
- "schooL campzz"
- "Take a break from stressful life in the city?!?"
- "Subic Escapade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Subic
- Hotels in Subic
- Transportation in Subic
- Nightlife in Subic
- Restaurants in Subic
- Shopping in Subic
- Warnings and Dangers in Subic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Subic
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Subic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Subic
Top 10 Pages
- Sagada Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos
- Guimaras Island Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 9 reviews, 37 photos
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos
- Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Bohol Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Sur Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos