"Let's have a countdown!" IamPam's Profile
They say make the most of your life when you're single, so I have a plan of visiting these places in the Philippines before plunging into a marital institution.
The places that are in my list are:
1. Anawangin, Zambales - Done
2. Baler, Aurora - Done
4. Banaue, Benguet-Done
5. Bolinao, Pangasinan - Done
6. Bohol - Done
7. Boracay - Done
8. Camiguin - Done
9. Coron, Palawan-Feb, 20, 2014
10. Pagudpod, Ilocos Norte - Done
11. Potipot, Zambales - Done
12. Puerto Galera - Done
Seeing this list being checked one by one is very fulfilling. I feel like I am achieving something in my life and when I look back, I can smile and say to myself that I have lived one rockin life.
Funny how even when I was not born yet I've been travelling. My mom told me that I was born in Nueva Ecija when they were visiting our relatives there...so basically it was an unplanned labor (if you have something like that) and then afterwards I was brought to Ilocos Sur, and was raised by my grandmother for about a year before my mom finally brought me to Olongapo where I stayed for most of my young life.
When I was growing up, I was the favorite travel companion of my grandmother whom I fondly call "Lola Te". She used to bring me everywhere to visit relatives during summer vacations. We were going to Bataan and Cavite and staying there for months during those years. I was also frequently visiting Ilocos Sur to my other grandmother. I have that travelling stint for a long time until I got too old to be my grandmother's sidekick. I moved on, while she on the other hand have my younger cousins, nephew and niece to choose from. We still travel together though but now to a much farther destinations.
My wandering tendencies did not only materialize with my travels. It also showed on my choice of schools and work opportunities.
After I graduated in my elementary school , I opted to transfer to a new high school despite the fact that I'll be leaving friends and a sure academic status. I feel the need to grow and meet new people and encounter new challenges. I also choose to study in Baguio City during my college years, a very risky choice for a school given that Manila is much nearer. I feel the need to be independent thus the move.
And although I can pretty much get a job in my hometown Olongapo, I still decided to try my luck in Manila. So here I am, living and working here for nearly three years.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Claytor Lake State Park Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kejimkujik National Park Hotels
- South Padre Island Hotels
- Calvert Cliffs State Park Hotels
- North America
- Fort Myers Beach Hotels
- Medina Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
- Lloret de Mar
- Ho Chi Minh City
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 92 Reviews
- 401 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
- Wrote a Review Visit the heritage sites at Boljoon in Cebu City Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visit the heritage sites at Boljoon"
updated their Profile Page "Let's have a countdown!"
- Commented on IamPam's profile page
- IamPam and isolatedpawn are now friends.
- updated a Province of Ilocos Norte Travel Page "Ilocos Norte--Pagudpud and beyond"
- Posted in Travel Melaka Forum "Re: Walking tour in Melaka"
Top 10 Pages
- Sagada Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos
- Guimaras Island Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 9 reviews, 37 photos
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos
- Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Bohol Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Sur Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Davao Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22461 Reviews - 54973 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23317 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Prampram Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos