"zChris' Cuba" Cuba by zChris
Cuba Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 32 photos
No, I have not been to Fidel Castro's happy Caribbean isle, but Cuba, New York has its own pleasures. The town's primary attraction is the Cuba cheese plant, serving the surrounding dairy-producing agricultural regions. The brick downtown has a quaint, unspoiled atmosphere, though unfortunately it also seems to be rather deserted, save for a massive shop sprawling over several old storefronts- this is where Cuba's famous cheese, among other local knickknacks, is to be had.
zChris' Related Pages
Cuba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cuba, NY.... Rochester to Cuba without a boat...."
- "Cuba, New York"
- "zChris' Cuba"
- "Basaic Cuba Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cuba
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Cuba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cuba
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 157 reviews, 168 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 74 photos
- Montreal Intro, 58 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 51 reviews, 37 photos
- Massachusetts Intro, 27 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bermuda Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Cambridge Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Salem Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination U. S. Virgin Islands Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos