"Sawadeeka Hat Yai" Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai by AngMimi
Hat Yai Travel Guide: 379 reviews and 718 photos
Sawadee mean Hello or Goodbye in Thai. It is most polite for the man to say Sawadee krup and woman to say Sawadeeka.
So I wish anyone reading my Hat Yai travel page - Sawadeeka...
Hat Yai is a city in the southern part of Thailand. You can enter Thailand thru these 3 places in Malaysia - Padang Besar in Perlis, Bukit Kayu Hitam in Kedah and Betong in Perak. It only takes 1-2 hours to reach Hat Yai by road.
Hat Yai is a very famous place for Malaysian and Singaporean to visit all year long to enjoy the night lifes, good food and shopping.
Hat Yai is a haven for food lovers and shopaholic, so bring a lot of money to spend and don't go for a diet when visiting Hat Yai. Eat and eat, shop and shop nonstop.. :-))) Don't worry, I didn't shop much and was on a diet :-(((
I always admired Thai ladies for being charming, beautiful, graceful and polite. But be careful, some of them are boys and I still admired them too.
After our morning visit to Kim Yong Market, my friend and I walked about 1 mile to the Hat Yai Train Station. Both like... more travel advice
Tiger show, I heard of this show since I was a small. Even my grand-aunty gone to Bangkok to see this show in the 1970s... more travel advice
AngMimi's Related Pages
Hat Yai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hat Yai"
- "Southern Thailand"
- "Sawadeeka Hat Yai"
- " Hat Yai - Gateway to Southern Thailand "
- "Hat Yai....."
- "Can't avoid the place !"
- "Jennifer's Hat Yai"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hat Yai
- Hotels in Hat Yai
- Transportation in Hat Yai
- Nightlife in Hat Yai
- Restaurants in Hat Yai
- Shopping in Hat Yai
- Warnings and Dangers in Hat Yai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hat Yai
- 20 Reviews
- 70 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Hat Yai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hat Yai
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sungai Petani Intro, 37 reviews, 175 photos, 4 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 29 reviews, 171 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bukit Mertajam Intro, 23 reviews, 153 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siem Reap Intro, 34 reviews, 112 photos
- Temengor Intro, 26 reviews, 120 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameron Highlands Intro, 20 reviews, 113 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Danau Toba Intro, 21 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Aman Intro, 16 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Town Intro, 21 reviews, 87 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 20 reviews, 70 photos