"Pulau Aman aka Island Of Peace" Pulau Aman by AngMimi

Pulau Aman Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 136 photos

Pulau Aman - Can I find peace here???

Pulau Aman is a small island in Penang, Malaysia. Also known as the "Island of Peace", it is a home to a traditional Malay fishing village. There are many interesting places to visit in Pulau Aman such as Telaga Emas, and the nearby island of Pulau Gedung.

I was here again on June 4 with a VT friend and going to visit again this sunday 30th June. I am going to buy some fresh seafood like crabs, big prawns and mantis prawns, going to make some curries and tom yam seafood.

Pulau Aman ? ?

What is there in Pulau Aman? I asked myself when my dear friend Rozaini said she will take me go there...Ok, since I got nothing to post in VT, I go lah..

I woke at 9am sharp in the morning, then prepare myself to Pulau Aman, that situated at Tambun. I had my coffee and some cream crackers again for breakfast...So here I go to Pulau Aman... (FYI - Pulau Aman was named in one of the many ferries to Penang)

So, is Pulau Aman worth exploring ???

Oh Yeeees... I like it and I will again soon, bringing the whole gangs of friends to Pulau Aman ...and collect pebbles.

Yes, I found my peace here in Island of Peace (Pulau Aman)

• Pros:Peaceful...
  • In a nutshell:Its not my fantasy island..:-))
  • Last visit to Pulau Aman: Jul 2011
  • Intro Updated Jun 26, 2013

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I browsed through your "island page", just nice, hope you check my first Langkawi restaurant tip, I think the you have a lot of knowledge to help me, if I somehow fail when trying to do my peanut sauce :)

• winnietankl's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2012 at 5:57 AM

Hey Mimi, maybe we can organise a VT meet in Penang soon? What do you think? Btw, i'm staying in the island.

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Another beautiful page! Very very peaceful place!

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Sounds like a nice peaceful place, Mimi. Maybe I should go there and find the golden tempayan.

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2011 at 8:42 PM

Very nice pages you have about Malaysia.
    I love visiting this country and go there almost every year.

AngMimi

“One Two Tree.....Smile!!!”

Badges & Stats in Pulau Aman

Have you been to Pulau Aman?

Latest Activity in Pulau Aman