"Bukit Mertajam" Bukit Mertajam by AngMimi

Bukit Mertajam Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 186 photos

Bukit Mertajam - My Second Home

Bukit Mertajam - a town commonly known by everyone as BM and in Hokkian Dialect as Tuah Suah Kha.

Why I like to stay in Bukit Mertajam?

I dont know, I could stayed in Penang Island, or in Kuala Lumpur.. But this little town called Bukit Mertajam, i already planned since I was small to stay here..The town is quite similar to Sungai Petani town.. quite laid back and everyone are so friendly and helpful. Thats what I like about Bukit Mertajam..

• Pros:Another nice place to stay after SP
  • Intro Written Jul 30, 2011

• davidjo's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2013 at 6:17 AM

enjoyed Penang and the food there several times over the years but i am afraid i had to look up where BM was!!! NOW I KNOW!!!

• AngMimi's Profile Photo
      Feb 15, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Just over the mainland, you can see BM hill from Penang. :-))

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM

As you promised earlier, this page is now well developed and looking more bright! Your home town BM has very beautiful Restaurants! Eid Ul Fitri made very good reading!

• Puma_Azul's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2012 at 3:05 PM

HI MIMI ! IM FROM MEXICO... HAVE U EVER BEEN HERE OR WANTED TO ? I SAW UR PAGE ABT THE SPIDER, I REALLY HATE SPIDERS, ARE U HEALING UR BACK ? HOPE U ARE BETTER, HUGS FROM STORMY AND FLOODED MEXICO..

• AngMimi's Profile Photo
      Aug 28, 2012 at 4:25 AM

Hi Eva, Its not spider but a kind of insects, small and yet deadly, same like spiders. I have beginning to hate them. Thanks, my back is okay now, got a big ugly marking there as souvenir. Hehe..Big hugs from raining Penang.

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2012 at 6:04 AM

So, Mimi, this is your hometown. Nice place you live, and once again, the food pages and photos I like. I take a look to you Travelogues also. Take care. (And I think I have kept 8 pledges).

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Beautiful place you stay! Please write more about this place.

• zschachwitz's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2012 at 4:36 AM

That BM market looks like a great experience - something for everybody, but I'll pass on the furniture, I think!

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Beautiful picture of the hill in Bukit Mertajam. The "mirror" picture of the dam is excellent too. From your tips and travelogues, Bukit Mertajam looks like a very nice place to live.

AngMimi

“One Two Tree.....Smile!!!”

Badges & Stats in Bukit Mertajam

Have you been to Bukit Mertajam?

Latest Activity in Bukit Mertajam