"SWAT during April 2011" Bad Swat by alisiddiqui
Bad Swat Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 25 photos
-It is now safe to visit Swat valley, I went with my family ( wife , 5 year old girl and 1 year old girl + parents)
- Our trip started from Lahore via Daewoo to Swat terminal ( it is about 10hour trip); Daewoo bus stop is near the main bus terminal of Mingora
- First night stay at White Palace - Marghazar ( south of Mingora/saidu sharif)- white palace is one of the most beautiful place to relax and enjoy nature in an old royal sytle. White palace was the summer palace of Swat Rulers.
-2nd night stay at Miandam ( hilly station on the way to Kallam) - Road to Kallam is not accesibile as on now, it was distroyed during the floods.
On the way back we visit River Swat at Fiza-garh
- Pros:it is now safe to visit with family
- Cons:no way to Kallam valley
- In a nutshell:this is Swat ( please remove bad swat as the name)
Bad Swat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Swat - Switzerland of Pakistan"
- "BEAUTIFUL SWAT"
- "SWAT during April 2011"
- "VALLEY OF SWAT,HEAVEN ON EARTH"
- "Swat - Under Construction"
- "Journey along Karakoram Highway"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bad Swat
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bad Swat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bad Swat
No friends yet.