"My Ancestor" carol_fooa's Profile

Who I am

Person who just know me always thought that I am not Chinese, actually I am the fourth generation Chinese immigrant from the mainland China, both of my great grandfather and mother came from China, they migrated here about 100 years ago.

We live as most of the Chinese on earth, we speak, eat and read as Chinese too, we pray to the same god, having the same culture, and sometimes we live more like an Chinese than Chinese who live in China now.

Most of the Chinese here(Malaysia) can speak, read and write in 3 languages which are Chinese Mandarin, English and Malaysia National Language, may be some of them can speak another 4 others Chinese dialects, and even some of them can speak very fluent Tamil(Indian language) too, so we do not have any language barrier when travel in the Asia and English speaking country, we are language genius in the South East Asia region hahaha.........

My ancestor is from Ethnic Han.

• Intro Updated Mar 12, 2012

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Happy Birthday Carol, hope to see you back on VT soon.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Happy birthday Caroline

• Aussienet's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Happy Birthday, I hope your day is wonderful

• stevemt's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Happy B'day, have a ball :)

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Where-ever you are Carol, do have a lovely Birthday!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Hi Carol found you! With a dash_!nice home page! Im still off to China in August woo hoo!

• bobbymg's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2013 at 2:49 AM

G"day there Carol.I hope that you are well and all under control,was flyn above your lovely country last night.enjoy your day.Thanks heaps Cheers :-)

Feb 19, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Good day Bob, Yes, I saw your plane yesterday night from my bedroom window, beautiful, enjoy your trip !

Dec 9, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I don't 'chat' I write, hahaha.......Skepe is too sticky for me, I only stick on the computer not more than 15 mins to chat, unless for work and research purpose, the research said the happiest people who can sleep well and in good shape are those spent less time on ipad, iphone with no fb account, hahaha.....

Feb 7, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Hi Carol and family, wishing you have a prosperous Chinese Lunar Snake New Year, Gong Xi, Gong Xi, Gong Xi Fa Cai

Feb 13, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Hi Gong Xi Fa Cai, thanks for the mail, sorry for late reply, too many things to do and too tired lol....anyway all the best to you and be happy !

Dec 9, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Hi Carol, long time no hear, hope you are doing well with your new 'adventure' :D An early X'mas----l
    to you. Please write to me when your are FREE, OK?

Dec 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Good morning friend, ya...its been long times we do not chat, so sorry for that, I seldom come in here because I really have no idea how to write to share my travel experiences with you all which I want, may be due to my poor English standard so I keep on delay and delay hahahaha....may be we can chat at Skype . Well, for my current work situation still not as expected and lot of unexpected things happened, life is up and down hahahaha.......How about you my friend, doing very good thought..

• Maryimelda's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Hope your birthday was a happy one, Caroline.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
carol_fooa's Profile Photo

carol_fooa

“meet friends/be a wise thinker/looking for passion and quality of life”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.