"A newly born city" Top 5 Page for this destination Pescara by lichinga
Pescara Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 180 photos
Pescara has been established quite recently, only in 1927. Two half-town have been united by the Fascist regime while pieces of Aquila, Chieti and Teramo provinces have been cut out to shape a new province.
Pescara is now a modern place, though still paying the price of turbolent and unequal urban development.
Yes, on the map, the airport area is very close to the city indeed! But... how to find your direction: that is the... more travel advice
lichinga's Related Pages
Pescara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A short visit to Pescara"
- "A newly born city"
- "Adriatic Getaway"
- "The gateway to Abruzzo mountain"
- "Pescara for a quiet holiday!"
- "Pescara in winter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pescara
- Hotels in Pescara
- Transportation in Pescara
- Nightlife in Pescara
- Restaurants in Pescara
- Shopping in Pescara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pescara
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Pescara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pescara
Top 10 Pages
- Palermo Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mestna Obcina Ptuj Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Torino Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Piura Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Departamento de Piura Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cefalú Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salerno Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos