"Salerno and Costiera Amalfitana" Top 5 Page for this destination Salerno by lichinga
Salerno Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 139 photos
<p><i>Costiera Amalfitana</i>, that is Amalfi's Coast, is a wonderful place for romantique holidays: peaceful sight seeing, warm climate, astonishing spots and wonderful food. If you happen to go there in summer, it's also good to swim, even better if one can hire a boat or have a fisherman take you in the "right spot".</p>
This is the main avenue of the city, where most of shops are to be found. It connects the older part of the city, the... more travel advice
Well, beaches are not recommended to be searched too close to Salerno, but... blue skies! Oh, they deserve your visit... more travel advice
lichinga's Related Pages
Salerno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "S A L E R N O"
- "Benvenuti a Salerno"
- "Salerno and Costiera Amalfitana"
- "Wondertime's new Salerno Page"
- "Salerno = amusing, fun, laughing..."
- "Southern Italy -- Frozen Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salerno
- Hotels in Salerno
- Transportation in Salerno
- Nightlife in Salerno
- Restaurants in Salerno
- Shopping in Salerno
- Warnings and Dangers in Salerno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salerno
- 11 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Salerno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salerno
Photos in SalernoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Palermo Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mestna Obcina Ptuj Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Torino Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Piura Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Departamento de Piura Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cefalú Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salerno Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos