"Turin - Torino, Italy" Torino by lichinga
Torino Travel Guide: 746 reviews and 1,634 photos
Torino, the city of FIAT, a pleasant and quiet city in the Piedmont region of Northern Italy. Surrounded by mountains, but close to the sea. The Po river crosses Torino, as you may see in the picture it is not a very large river, though it's the most important one in Italy.
1. Lago d'Orta - Orta lake
2. Craveggia (Val Vigezzo)
Hiking in the Alps valleys is very easy from Torino. You may also want to angle, but a specific permit is requested for... more travel advice
The castle within the Borgo Medievale, in wintertime, when trees loose their leaves creating strange design in the... more travel advice
lichinga's Related Pages
Torino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Torino aka Turin"
- "Torino - After the Olympics"
- "Torino, 2006 Winter Olimpics"
- "Turin - The Italian Job"
- "THE FIRST ITALIAN CAPITAL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torino
- Hotels in Torino
- Transportation in Torino
- Nightlife in Torino
- Restaurants in Torino
- Shopping in Torino
- Warnings and Dangers in Torino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torino
- 13 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 119 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Torino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torino
Top 10 Pages
- Palermo Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mestna Obcina Ptuj Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Torino Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Piura Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Departamento de Piura Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cefalú Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salerno Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos