"Impossible to loose, once you're around!" Ilha da Inhaca by lichinga
Ilha da Inhaca Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
The island is just in face of Maputo, but you won't see it so easily. The bay is large and it takes a few hours by boat to reach it, provided weather conditions are not adverse... It's definitely worth the visit, during a week-end. Once you're there you walk around whenver you like, though some areas may be a bit tricky if you're not familiar with local people.
lichinga's Related Pages
Ilha da Inhaca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "an Island Paradise visible from Maputo"
- "Impossible to loose, once you're around!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilha da Inhaca
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Ilha da Inhaca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilha da Inhaca
Top 10 Pages
- Palermo Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mestna Obcina Ptuj Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Torino Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Piura Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Departamento de Piura Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cefalú Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salerno Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos