"Lovely little old place!" Forcalquier by lichinga
Forcalquier Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
Forcalquier, in the upper part of Provence, has been the capital of that region for a while. Still, it keeps the momumental style in some of its historical buildings.
But, though the architectural side is worth the visit, the real richness - I believe - is in the countryside: so peaceful and interesting landscapes. It's nit a surprise this is one of the places well-off North-Europeans choose for their retirement!
lichinga's Related Pages
Forcalquier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Forcalquier - a very interesting old town."
- "Lovely little old place!"
- "A Charming Town with a Long History"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Forcalquier
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Forcalquier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Forcalquier
Top 10 Pages
- Palermo Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mestna Obcina Ptuj Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Torino Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Piura Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Departamento de Piura Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cefalú Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salerno Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos