"Limoges and Limousin - France" Limoges by lichinga
Limoges Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 89 photos
A rich agricultural land in Central France. The picture I attached gives you the idea of the kind of land Limousin is!
This area is well know for the paté de foie gras, i.e. the goose fat liver; well, it may be considered quite a tough treatment for the animal themselves, but the only alternative would be to transform the human being into a vegetarian: any animal killing IS cruel in itself, but it's difficult to state nature IS peaceful.
Limousin is also known for the cow meat landrace, which is very commonly used across southern Europe due to its low rate of fat infiltrated muscular tissue.
Aren't these roofs nice? Those houses are built right on the edge of the river. If you enlarge the picture, you may... more travel advice
There are a number of abbeys lost in the green pastures. They are worth a visit as they don't demand a long stay, but... more travel advice
lichinga's Related Pages
Limoges Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pierre_Rouss's Limoges and Perigord Page"
- "A Very Tranquil Area"
- "Limoges and Limousin - France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Limoges
- Hotels in Limoges
- Transportation in Limoges
- Nightlife in Limoges
- Restaurants in Limoges
- Shopping in Limoges
- Warnings and Dangers in Limoges
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Limoges
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Limoges?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Limoges
Photos in LimogesSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Palermo Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mestna Obcina Ptuj Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Torino Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Piura Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Departamento de Piura Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cefalú Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salerno Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos