"A wonderful and desert beach !" Ngapali by lichinga
Ngapali Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 34 photos
Ngapali, whose name, if pronounced by local people, really sounds like the Italian for Naples, is a great beach along the Bay of Bengal coast. It's a pity - or maybe not a pity but an issue to be aware of - that th eplace itself is completely cut out of real world, at least from real Myanmar. The closest village lies 3 km North and the closest "real" village 7 km further. The food is adapted to tourist tastes (mostly English-like taste) and will get no clue of what is life, prices, tastes, sounds, noises, smells in Myanmar if you just spend some days in this paradise!
lichinga's Related Pages
Ngapali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ngapali : strange virgin planet"
- "DREAMBEACHES BY THE ANDAMAN-SEA"
- "Ah what a lovely visit"
- "A wonderful and desert beach !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ngapali
- Hotels in Ngapali
- Transportation in Ngapali
- Nightlife in Ngapali
- Warnings and Dangers in Ngapali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ngapali
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Ngapali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ngapali
Top 10 Pages
- Palermo Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mestna Obcina Ptuj Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Torino Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Piura Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Departamento de Piura Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cefalú Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salerno Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos