"Ah la France" Isa&Eric's Profile
We are in 2014 after Christ; all the world is occupied by capitalists … Quite? No! Because a little country populated with inflexible Gaul still resists. And the life is not easy for the garnisons of big Companies of the entrenched camps of Italinum, Britanum, Germanum and Ibericum …
There are so many good pages on VT so we won't build our. It would repeat what you can find in the top 5 of the destination you look for. But we try to be activ in the forum and sometime in the meetings.
We look at our vt mail once a day, you can ask question about our region, Paris and Ile de France, we'll try to give you the best answer.
Have a good trip on VT
Eric & Isa
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
updated their Profile Page "Ah la France"
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: How to skip the line at the..."
- updated a Paris Travel Page "Paris Capital des Gaules"
- Commented on the Jazz Clubs, Paris travel guide
- Wrote a Review Concerts à la Flèche d'Or in Paris Nightlife
- Commented on Isa&Eric's travelogue
- Uploaded a Photo to "Friday Night Roller"
- Isa&Eric and mostafamehr are now friends.