"THE BEGINNING" glendon1's Profile
A 60's something, retired highschool geography teacher, married, with 4 adult children and 9 grandchildren, who loves to travel. We live in a village, Glencoe, near London, Ontario, Canada. Since retirement we have travelled to Paris, Rome, London UK, Spain and China. We have taken 2 Caribbean cruise, and a Mediterranean cruise. We have also travelled to Costa Rica, New York City, Las Vegas, Florida, and Cuba. During the early 70,s we lived in Australia for a couple of years. At that time we also visited New Zealand, Fiji and Hawaii, as well as San Franscico and Los Angeles. Our travel wish list includes a retun to Australia, a visit to Hong Kong, a South African Safari, a Greek cruise, an, automobile tour of rural France, a return to Italy, and some touring in the UK.
Some things I have found I like from my travels:
Deep fried zucchini flowers
French &Italian wine
Petit prince chocolate biscuits
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel France Forum "Re: Accommodations in southern..."
- Commented on gwened's profile page
- glendon1 and canuck68 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "THE BEGINNING"
- Wrote a Review Berry Farm Visit for Kids about Out of town in London Things to Do
- created a Shanghai Travel Page "sHANGHAI"
- Uploaded a Photo to "SHANGHAI:PEDESTRIAN CROSSING AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS"