San Francisco Hotel Tips by froggyhenry
San Francisco Hotels: 189,117 reviews and 600 photos
Service was more miss than hit but was passable. Felt like I was purposefully lied to about amenities that were clearly in black & white on my reservation (breakfast for two) but they tried not to provide. Rooms are not very sound proof but were clean and adequate. Kiosk in the lobby for printing of airline boarding passes looked like a good deal but we didn't use it. Restaurant prices in the hotel are outrageous ($16.95) for the breakfast buffet. No control over the 'business center' so people were there using it that were not even hotel guests. Concierge had an inattentive, laziness, and overall lack of knowledge about him that really annoyed me both days I tried to get service.
I probably would stay again but I definitely would look elsewhere as well. If the service was better I'd really not have too much bad to say (other than THIN walls & windows).
Unique Qualities: Location, location, location. Those are the 3 standout things I can say about the hotel.
Address: 1300 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, California, 94133, United States
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: 1 block or so from Hyde Street cable car turnaround
More Reviews (6)
- See All Taxi over Shuttle for us
- Windbreakers, sweatshirts, and comfy...
- Watch out for Obnoxious Vagrants on...
San Francisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bagdad by the Bay"
- "San Francisco - My Favorie City - By Default"
- "San Francisco - "It's a free-for-all up there!""
- "SFO ... a declassé love letter to the CITY"
- "San Francisco: Why this heart never leaves"
- "I Left My Heart..."
- "San Francisco is Really Shaking Things Up!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Francisco
- Hotels in San Francisco
- Transportation in San Francisco
- Nightlife in San Francisco
- Restaurants in San Francisco
- Shopping in San Francisco
- Warnings and Dangers in San Francisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Francisco
- 7 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Francisco
Read real reviews about San Francisco Hotels!
No friends yet.
- Lombard Street- 134 Reviews, 215 Photos
- Golden Gate Bridge- 245 Reviews, 392 Photos
- Alcatraz- 292 Reviews, 488 Photos
- Chinatown- 179 Reviews, 314 Photos
- Coit Tower- 135 Reviews, 257 Photos
- Fisherman's Wharf- 179 Reviews, 325 Photos
- Union Square- 65 Reviews, 96 Photos
- Pier 39- 117 Reviews, 206 Photos
- Alamo Square- 66 Reviews, 101 Photos
- Palace of Fine Arts- 61 Reviews, 100 Photos
See All San Francisco Things to Do