"Buscot Station - The best hostel in NZ" Omarama by Perucha
Omarama Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 46 photos
After cruising in Milford, I gotta back to Christchurch. On the way, I was staying overnight at Buscot Station, the cozy hostel in Omarama. Situated in the Southern Mackenzie Country midway between Lake Tekapo and Cromwell/Wanaka on State Highway 8, in an original homestead on a working Merino sheep and cattle station.
Mr. Tony, the owner, is very helpful and friendly. He really has a very nice house with a very nice view!
Perucha's Related Pages
Omarama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "OMARAMA - Place of Light"
- "Omarama - In the middle of nowhere"
- "Buscot Station - The best hostel in NZ"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Omarama
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Omarama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Omarama
Top 10 Pages
- Indonesia Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Australia Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Maldives Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Pulau Derawan Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Pulau Gangga Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Surabaya Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Texas Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos