"Sleepy Town" Jambi by Perucha
Jambi Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 17 photos
There are 4 things interest me in Jambi:
1. Go to Angso Dua, there's a traditional market that sells second-hand branded stuffs from (they say) Singapore, i.e. shoes, bags, jeans, clothes, etc. If u r good in choosing and bargaining, u'll get a very good quality Gucci high heel shoes or an LV postman bag around for Rp 50,000 each. I bet nobody knows they're second-handed stuffs!
2. Batik Jambi, a village where they make traditional Jambi batik. Take a boat from Angso Duo.
3. Muara Jambi, a complex of temples date from 9th - 13th century.
4. Empek-Empek Jambi, a traditional food made from fish (it's like fish cake). Originally from Palembang but Jambi does better.
is because I wanted to visit my nephews: Alessandro (4), Carlo (2), and Matteo (3 mths).
Perucha's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Jambi
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Jambi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jambi
Top 10 Pages
- Indonesia Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Australia Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Maldives Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Pulau Derawan Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Pulau Gangga Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Surabaya Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Texas Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos