"WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH" Perucha's Profile
Traveling is my passion!
I love traveling, meeting people around the world, making friends, learning other cultures, seeing different things, and stuff. I had so much fun and I always want more!
The saddest thing of traveling is to end the journey itself :-(
I love my country! I can find anything here - well, except the snow. The mountains, the beaches, the country side, the friendly people, the good weather, the spicy food...there's nothing better than my country.
But being an Indonesian (having Indonesian passport and working with Indonesian salary) is not that good! Pls read the chapters below so u'll understand
Well, anything you would like to know about my country, please let me know.
I'm blessed that I live in a tropical country. I can just lay down on my back looking up the trees like this view...The best thing is u can see like this every day, and it's always green :-)
Indonesian citizen always need visa to go abroad (except to 11 certain countries). On average, we need to apply with hell of documents to submit, 3-20 days to proceed, pay for quite expensive money and sometimes need to be interviewed to get accepted. But those still can't guarantee!
Pheww, I wish I could go anywhere with only my passport on my hand...
Sorry for “the tourist visa charging” to all travelers who’d like to come to Indonesia.
I know we might get fewer tourists since the new visa regulation (plus the impact of Bali Bombing and SARS issue), but as an Indonesian…I totally agree!
FYI, the decree was based on the principle of reciprocity, as most countries do not grant visa-free entry to Indonesians (i.e. Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Brunei, Hong Kong, Macau, Peru, Chile and Morocco). I think it’s FAIR, isn’t it?
So if u wanna get visa-free to Indonesia, please ask your country to give visa-free entry to us as well
Believe it or Not...
We only have 12 days annual leave (even less 'cause our government forces us to deduct few days for national holidays)!! It's our labor law and applied in every company here.
School holiday is better, we have a month holiday (means, we go to school for 11 months)
No wonder u don't see many Indonesians traveling since we only can go to limited country, with limited time and limited money!
Thanks to technology that now we have digital camera! But too bad for pics I have taken before the invention of dig cam (or before I could afford to buy it), I haven't had time to scan and upload em in my VT page...
Subjectively speaking, from countries I've been...
The best diving spot: Indonesia
The best beach: Maldives
The most beautiful nature: New Zealand
The friendliest people: Philippines
The most handsome men: Italy
Personal Pages (2)
Written Dec 14, 2004
My best friends - my travel friends
Written Dec 2, 2005
VT members I have met
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 263 Reviews
- 360 Photos
- 23 Countries
- 41 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Perucha and kiwi are now friends.
- updated a West Java Province Travelogue "Pekan Raya Bogor"
- Posted in Travel Izmir Forum "Rental car in Izmir"
- Commented on kopwint's profile page
- Wrote a Review Labuan Bajo's best place to party! in Labuanbajo Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Transit Place to Komodo National Park and Flores"
updated their Profile Page "WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH"
PhotosSee All Photos (360)
Top 10 Pages
- Indonesia Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Australia Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Maldives Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Pulau Derawan Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Pulau Gangga Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Surabaya Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Texas Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos