My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Jan 11, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

CEP1863's Profile Photo
CEP1863 Jan 11, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Perucha, I hope that you have an amazing birthday and a year filled with exciting travel!

clive665's Profile Photo
clive665 Sep 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Hi, I am coming to Jakarta for a few (working) days. Any recommendations for recreation/what to do from early evening? What to see? thanks for your help. Clive

Rabbityama's Profile Photo
Rabbityama Jan 10, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Happy Birthday! It is sad that visas are so difficult for some countries but nice to see you are able to travel! I'd love to visit Indonesia someday!

mehulraj's Profile Photo
mehulraj Jul 29, 2011 at 1:11 AM

nice pages...hope to catch u there at jakarat as my ship is tradeing between singapore and indonesia this time.but how to cantact u???

Rinjani's Profile Photo
Rinjani Jan 8, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Halo Mbak Perucha a.k.a Trinity. Love your book and writing. Warmest regards from Bandung, Diella.

xavierpow Jun 7, 2010 at 11:48 AM

your postings are very interesting. Thanks from Canada.

trav4bus's Profile Photo
trav4bus Mar 31, 2010 at 2:58 AM

nice pics

ni3sgalave's Profile Photo
ni3sgalave Jan 11, 2010 at 12:51 AM

It’s your birthday and I can’t be there But I’ll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer Have a happy birthday I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.

kopwint's Profile Photo
kopwint Jan 10, 2010 at 8:59 PM

happy birthday and wish you from Burma..., free and happy with peaceful in mind, get success and smart on your way of life and get strong and harmony with friends and family and all beings, and get wealthy and healthy. Do you Know were Burma is ??