"WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH" Perucha's Profile

Traveling is my passion!
I love traveling, meeting people around the world, making friends, learning other cultures, seeing different things, and stuff. I had so much fun and I always want more!
The saddest thing of traveling is to end the journey itself :-(

I love my country! I can find anything here - well, except the snow. The mountains, the beaches, the country side, the friendly people, the good weather, the spicy food...there's nothing better than my country.
But being an Indonesian (having Indonesian passport and working with Indonesian salary) is not that good! Pls read the chapters below so u'll understand
:-(

Well, anything you would like to know about my country, please let me know.

Tree

I'm blessed that I live in a tropical country. I can just lay down on my back looking up the trees like this view...The best thing is u can see like this every day, and it's always green :-)

Do u know?

Indonesian citizen always need visa to go abroad (except to 11 certain countries). On average, we need to apply with hell of documents to submit, 3-20 days to proceed, pay for quite expensive money and sometimes need to be interviewed to get accepted. But those still can't guarantee!
Pheww, I wish I could go anywhere with only my passport on my hand...

Sorry for “the tourist visa charging” to all travelers who’d like to come to Indonesia.
I know we might get fewer tourists since the new visa regulation (plus the impact of Bali Bombing and SARS issue), but as an Indonesian…I totally agree!
FYI, the decree was based on the principle of reciprocity, as most countries do not grant visa-free entry to Indonesians (i.e. Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Brunei, Hong Kong, Macau, Peru, Chile and Morocco). I think it’s FAIR, isn’t it?
So if u wanna get visa-free to Indonesia, please ask your country to give visa-free entry to us as well
:-)

12 f**kin DAYS per Year is our holiday!

Believe it or Not...
We only have 12 days annual leave (even less 'cause our government forces us to deduct few days for national holidays)!! It's our labor law and applied in every company here.
School holiday is better, we have a month holiday (means, we go to school for 11 months)
No wonder u don't see many Indonesians traveling since we only can go to limited country, with limited time and limited money!

More pics?

Thanks to technology that now we have digital camera! But too bad for pics I have taken before the invention of dig cam (or before I could afford to buy it), I haven't had time to scan and upload em in my VT page...

Perucha's Book of Records

Subjectively speaking, from countries I've been...
The best diving spot: Indonesia
:D

• Intro Updated Nov 1, 2008

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Perucha, I hope that you have an amazing birthday and a year filled with exciting travel!

• clive665's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Hi, I am coming to Jakarta for a few (working) days. Any recommendations for recreation/what to do from early evening? What to see? thanks for your help. Clive

• Rabbityama's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Happy Birthday! It is sad that visas are so difficult for some countries but nice to see you are able to travel! I'd love to visit Indonesia someday!

• mehulraj's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2011 at 1:11 AM

nice pages...hope to catch u there at jakarat as my ship is tradeing between singapore and indonesia this time.but how to cantact u???

• Rinjani's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Halo Mbak Perucha a.k.a Trinity. Love your book and writing. Warmest regards from Bandung, Diella.

• Jun 7, 2010 at 11:48 AM

your postings are very interesting. Thanks from Canada.

• trav4bus's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2010 at 2:58 AM

nice pics

• ni3sgalave's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2010 at 12:51 AM

It’s your birthday and I can’t be there But I’ll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer Have a happy birthday I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2010 at 8:59 PM

happy birthday and wish you from Burma..., free and happy with peaceful in mind, get success and smart on your way of life and get strong and harmony with friends and family and all beings, and get wealthy and healthy. Do you Know were Burma is ??

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Perucha's Profile Photo

Perucha

“Let the Good Times Roll!”

Real Name