"Day tripping" Top 5 Page for this destination Zeebrugge by KShezz
Zeebrugge Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 402 photos
We went to Zeebrugge as part of my birthday trip to Blankenberg.
There is a lot to see including a Russian Submarine
There is also the West Hinder Lighthouse Boat to visit
Lots to see and do here for all ages
- Pros:Theres lots to see and do
- Cons:The weather and the wind may be a problem
- In a nutshell:More than just ferries
This maritime themed park is actually housed in the old fish market ( dont worry it does not smell) You begin by taking... more travel advice
KShezz's Related Pages
Zeebrugge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Z E E B R U G G E"
- "Day tripping"
- "Sand sculpture Festival in Zeebrugge."
- "ZEEBRUGGE Sand sculpture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zeebrugge
- Transportation in Zeebrugge
- Restaurants in Zeebrugge
- Warnings and Dangers in Zeebrugge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zeebrugge
- 3 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Zeebrugge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zeebrugge
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taba Intro, 4 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timisoara Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Aigues-Mortes Intro, 7 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bergamo Intro, 2 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zeebrugge Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blankenberge Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Leuven Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos