"Theres not more to life than Dogs!" KShezz's Profile
We are a couple who love to travel and we also love to dive..most of our travels up to now have been family holiday orientated and most have been to places where we can dive...we love Egypt as you might see further on...now the family is becoming independant we will certainly try to make the effort to see a few places by ourselves even if only for a few days at a time.
As a family we have been to Egypt several times :-
Hurghada & Sharm el Sheik were big family holidays and both times we had a good time and the kids were happy and as they were all small then thats really ALL I cared about .
We got married late (4 1/2 kids too late) and so we did not go on a honeymoon as such we had a week in a caravan with 4 kids and pregnant going to see the sites and castles around the Scottish borders.
But as out 10th anniversary approched we considered the idea of going away on our own for the first time ever ( after almost 18 years and 5 kids its hard to contemplate the word 'alone' )..anyway we searched and searched on typical "romantic" holiday destinations such as the Seychelles and Mauritius and Palau ..and where did we end up?..yes you have guessed it Taba (in Egypt of course :-) ) However the hotel gave us 2 extra nights for free and we had the best accommodation in the bungalows ..and they even made us a cake on the day of our anniversary!
Where oh where shall we go??..the kids want water slides and pools and the child minder wants to sunbathe...and we want to dive...I KNOW!.. lets go to EGYPT!!!!
we have booked for the autumn break in El Quesir
For our 12th anniversay in May we will got to Cairo (yes thats Egypt too but this is different honest!)
We will go to London in July
We will try to go to Germany in August for a dive or two.
We will go to the U.K. in August for a few days.
We have signed up for the Paris VT meet for 9/10 & 11 September
We will be on the beach in Blankenberg for my birthday end of September
Big family holiday in El Quesir beginning of November
We have signed up for the Christmas Markets VT meet 26/27 November
I will go to to meet Add in Timisoara, Romania for the weekend in December
I will go to meet Add in Timisoara, Romania for the weekend in January
We will go to Manchester for a concert at the end of March
I will go to meet Add In Timisoara with a wetsuit for the weekend in April
Taba in Egypt again (yes again shush your mouth) end of May
We will attend Euromeet 2012 in Bergamo 1/4 June
VT Mini-Meet with Suet & Roadquill in Paris 20/21 June
I will go to meet Add in Timisoara for the weekend 22/24 in June
Weekend in the UK 13/16 July
VT Mini-Meet with Florida999 in Tongeren 19/20 July
Week in Timisoara with Add 02/08 August
We have signed up for the Antwerp meet 17/19 August
Weekend in Germany diving 31 Aug/1 Sept
Weekend in Aigues-Mortes, France 5/6/7 October
We ARE Grand Shezzes!!!!
Kaydee Jayne was born on 24/11/2012 at 11:12 am and weighed in at 7lb (3.18kg) and is 19.5 inches (49.2 cm) long.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- Quezon City Hotels
- Parish of Portland Hotels
- Makati Hotels
- Cagayan de Oro City Hotels
- Bacolod City Hotels
- Davao City Hotels
- Niagara Falls Hotels
- Boracay Island Hotels
- Davao Hotels
- Paris Hotels
- Pengkalan Balak Hotels
- Goose Rocks Beach Hotels
- Pensacola Beach Hotels
- St. John's Hotels
- Winnipeg Hotels
- Apostle Islands Hotels
- Beijing Hotels
- Abu Dhabi Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 118 Reviews
- 652 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 36 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
- Commented on Sienlu's travelogue
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Bug in quote and reply "
- KShezz and JimKnopf are now friends.
- Commented on the Thon Hotel Brussels Airport, Brussels travel guide
- updated a Taba Travel Page "Honeymoon..late of course"
- Wrote a Review Everyday indoor market about Marche St Quentin in Paris Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Everyday indoor market"
updated their Profile Page "Theres not more to life than Dogs!"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taba Intro, 7 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timisoara Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aigues-Mortes Intro, 7 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bergamo Intro, 2 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zeebrugge Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Siegburg Intro, 6 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blankenberge Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22457 Reviews - 54961 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2056 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos