"a small village by the sea with a great park" Le Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer by gabyne
Le Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
The small village Rayol is most famous for "Domaine du Rayol" which is a very big and beautiful park with plants and trees from all over the world and from climate zones quite similar to the Mediterranean.
- Pros:it comprises a beautiful big park
- Cons:more or less just the park
- In a nutshell:palm trees from the Canaries and Chinese bamboo
gabyne's Related Pages
Le Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a small village by the sea with a great park"
- "Within the industry."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Le Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Le Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Kalbarri Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Komodo Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Thailand Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Nice Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Tropez Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Ko Lanta Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Australia Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moalboal Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos